Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

How do i sell a private car?

How do i sell a private car?

Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:55 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default How do i sell a private car?

I am selling my Pergo 206cc for 35,000
Bought it for 45,000 10 months ago.
Is this a fair price?
Where do i check the book price for this in Dubai?

Also what forms do i need to fill in to transfer ownership when i sell it and cancel my registration etc..What is the proceedure over here??
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:56 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do i sell a private car?

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Is this a fair price?

Also what forms do i need to fill in to transfer ownership when i sell it and cancel my registration etc..What is the proceedure over here??
I dunno ... but you saved me a post
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:02 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

find a buyer, you have to settle the finance, and go with the buyer to the bank - the buyer basically pays your outstanding balance and gets a bit of paper to say there is no finance. Then you go to the car registration place, go to the transfer desk, get a paper from them translated into arabic, take your registration card, copy of visa and copy of driving license. Pay 50dhs and then that is it, done. The buyer has to get insurance for the car before it can be transferred.

Miss E can you forward that number to Twinkle, DH has it on his phone.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Is this a fair price?

Check out Gulf news Classified, It always better you place and add in gulfnews. Ask for 40K and then you can negotiate.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:04 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
find a buyer, you have to settle the finance, and go with the buyer to the bank - the buyer basically pays your outstanding balance and gets a bit of paper to say there is no finance. Then you go to the car registration place, go to the transfer desk, get a paper from them translated into arabic, take your registration card, copy of visa and copy of driving license. Pay 50dhs and then that is it, done. The buyer has to get insurance for the car before it can be transferred.

Cheers!

Will send the number to Twinkle.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:06 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SAMS
Check out Gulf news Classified, It always better you place and add in gulfnews. Ask for 40K and then you can negotiate.
and try expatwoman classifieds as well, they are free, what about dubizzle.com???
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

and try expatwoman classifieds as well, they are free, what about dubizzle.com???
Its free too and also gulfnews
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:09 am
Pog mo thoin

and put an advert on the noticeboards in Spinneys
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:12 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

we paid cash...there is no finance do we still need a piece of paper saying that there is none?
where is the car registration place the garage did it fo us!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:13 am
Concierge

we paid cash...there is no finance do we still need a piece of paper saying that there is none?
just sell it and I will take you to get it sorted out
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

no need to metion in the add, its in bersha area, the traffic department
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

so nice of you
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:22 am
Here comes the Sun

Its in mr Stars name
Does that matter? i will ask him if his friend still wants it he showed an interest. Does his friend have to come to the place as well
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Its in mr Stars name
Does that matter? i will ask him if his friend still wants it he showed an interest. Does his friend have to come to the place as well
Both Owner( Mr Star) and the Buyer has to be there
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:26 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by SAMS
so nice of you
I always help my friends out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.