Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

How do i sell a private car?

How do i sell a private car?

Old Jun 18th 2007, 6:41 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How do i sell a private car?

Originally Posted by SAMS
they charge 150aed
I just called them and they said they'd write me on for 15K less than I'm selling it!!! So not sure what to do now.

Any other ideas? I'm not ripping the guy off, he's driven the car and agreed to pay it, but I can't get a valuation.

Selling cars is such a headache............
Old Jun 18th 2007, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lillygirl
I just called them and they said they'd write me on for 15K less than I'm selling it!!! So not sure what to do now.

Any other ideas? I'm not ripping the guy off, he's driven the car and agreed to pay it, but I can't get a valuation.

050-2068255, Call this guy his name is Shiraz, he will come to your place and do the evaluation. They also charge AED 150/- But ask the buyer first from which bank he is taking the loan, then speak to shiraz tell him about the bank, if they accept his evaluation
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:38 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lillygirl

Been there, done that and yes what a bloody headache esp when you wont get the asking price.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:27 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Yes thats all being taken care of by the the buyer who is a dealer, got half of what we paid for it last month but then I dont need one in Abu Dhabi as shops are close and taxi's are near me.
I spoke to the guy. He said to speak to Al Habtoor, see what they will offer and he will offer me more. I have decided to keep mine afterall as I need a 4x4 in the family for DH's bike rides and for beach treks. Anyway my new car won't be ready til mid-end Sept
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

Right, for anybody who needs to know the company I used is called Midland Cars, based in Karama, opposite Burjuman, Behind Regent Palace Hotel. Tel 043967521, fax 04 3967253. http://www.midlandcar.com

Hope that helps. I found them great about a year back but if anybody tries them please post some feedback.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:31 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
I spoke to the guy. He said to speak to Al Habtoor, see what they will offer and he will offer me more. I have decided to keep mine afterall as I need a 4x4 in the family for DH's bike rides and for beach treks. Anyway my new car won't be ready til mid-end Sept
Are you having 3 cars miss E ???
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:36 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Are you having 3 cars miss E ???
Will do, but only cos hubby is buying me a new car as a b/day present .
I wanted to sell the Pajero but DH wants it for the wk ends etc.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:37 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Spoilt brat - and when is your birthday
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

red ferrari, or porche GT
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:39 am
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Spoilt brat - and when is your birthday
Expat brat!!!

You don't wanna know what I have to do for it!!!!!!

B/day is 24th June
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Expat brat!!!

B/day is 24th June
Can i take a ride of you new drive, i'll do whatever u want
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:41 am
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by SAMS
Can i take a ride of you new drive, i'll do whatever u want
okay .. can you buy me another new car???
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:42 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Expat brat!!!

B/day is 24th June
party at your place!!!! yippee!!!!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:43 am
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
party at your place!!!! yippee!!!!
it will be a private party for two!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:48 am
Concierge

it will be a private party for two!
just you and Mr E

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.