Housing fee

Old Jul 4th 2007, 1:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Housing fee

If the DEWA is in your name, not the landlords, you would need to show them the tenancy agreement to get connected. They then take a copy and this is what they base the housing fee on.

You MUST have a copy of the tenancy agreement, signed by the landlord. This is your legal right to be in the property and you could be in a world of hurt without it. It would not be unknown here for agents to charge a higher rent than they are passing on to the landlord. Let us know how you get on.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

I'd have thought 135,000Dhs for a two bed at the Greens was pretty cheap actually. Or is it a studio?
Old Jul 4th 2007, 6:13 pm
Just Joined

vicky pollard is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi hope you don't mind me joining in, trying to get my head round how this all works. I could do with a bit of help but for now lets just see if i can reach someone
Old Jul 4th 2007, 6:47 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vicky pollard
Hi hope you don't mind me joining in, trying to get my head round how this all works. I could do with a bit of help but for now lets just see if i can reach someone
contact the only gay in the village, he might help
Old Jul 4th 2007, 6:53 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
contact the only gay in the village, he might help
Ah Blue Cat glad its you looks like you have all the answers to everyones questions. could you help me with some questions
Old Jul 4th 2007, 6:55 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Blue Cat glad its you looks like you have all the answers to everyones questions. could you help me with some questions
fire away
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:01 pm
Just Joined

Thinking of moving the family out to dubai in the near future, my husband is at present working in nigeria civil works building water plants, previous to that he's done 15 years as site manager in uk on new builds. where do we start? Do most jobs come with a package including school fees. why do some people live on compounds is that the cheap option. I could go on for ever spending hours on the net looking for answers and getting nowhere
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:03 pm
Concierge

Thinking of moving the family out to dubai in the near future, my husband is at present working in nigeria civil works building water plants, previous to that he's done 15 years as site manager in uk on new builds. where do we start? Do most jobs come with a package including school fees. why do some people live on compounds is that the cheap option. I could go on for ever spending hours on the net looking for answers and getting nowhere
there is no cheap option here. You need a massive package to educate children and get a good villa etc. how many kids, how old and what field is the husband in ?
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:09 pm
Just Joined

one child aged 9. when in the uk he ran building sites, houses and flats now in nigeria its water plants construction which i guess is more civil engineering. where is the best place to look at jobs in that area. if i said we wanted school fees paid and a villa plus a wage of about 35k sterling would i be having a laugh
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:16 pm
Concierge

one child aged 9. when in the uk he ran building sites, houses and flats now in nigeria its water plants construction which i guess is more civil engineering. where is the best place to look at jobs in that area. if i said we wanted school fees paid and a villa plus a wage of about 35k sterling would i be having a laugh
I dont do sterling, you got to put it into Dhms
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I dont do sterling, you got to put it into Dhms
times by 7, approx...

MM, xx
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:22 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
times by 7, approx...

MM, xx
why should I do it, she wants the answer! so 35k x 7 is?
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

why should I do it, she wants the answer! so 35k x 7 is?
don't ask me...i only did maths up to second year at uni...

MM, xx
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:24 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
don't ask me...i only did maths up to second year at uni...

MM, xx
Uni! posh get ! I left school at 12 and went down the mines
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Uni! posh get ! I left school at 12 and went down the mines
that figures...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.