Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

House sitting - over Xmas...?

House sitting - over Xmas...?

Old Dec 21st 2005, 5:06 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default House sitting - over Xmas...?

A quite odd request - however a colleague of mine has suddnly had some weird hassles. She's only been in the UAE for 9 weeks but has suddnly found hereself with no appartment.

She could stay at hotels or friends, but she doesn't really know anyone that well.

She's from the UK and very trustworthy - it's a very long shot, but I wonder if anyone you know is out of the country for a couple of weeks and would like someone to house sit for them? It gives them piece of mind that their place is occupied and safe - it gives her some space and time to get herself sorted out for accomodation etc?

Like I say a very long shot - but if you know of someone that this might be of benefit too - please let me know...

Thanks,

Auto.
Old Dec 21st 2005, 5:44 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House sitting - over Xmas...?

Originally Posted by Autonomy
A quite odd request - however a colleague of mine has suddnly had some weird hassles. She's only been in the UAE for 9 weeks but has suddnly found hereself with no appartment.

She could stay at hotels or friends, but she doesn't really know anyone that well.

She's from the UK and very trustworthy - it's a very long shot, but I wonder if anyone you know is out of the country for a couple of weeks and would like someone to house sit for them? It gives them piece of mind that their place is occupied and safe - it gives her some space and time to get herself sorted out for accomodation etc?

Like I say a very long shot - but if you know of someone that this might be of benefit too - please let me know...

Thanks,

Auto.

what about your house?
Old Dec 21st 2005, 7:07 am