Hookers in Dubai

Old Apr 16th 2007, 6:50 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hookers in Dubai

Originally Posted by Crash
Wow, stopped to have a quick dinner, and I went from looking like I've been in an accident to having an interesting scar. I love you guys, my self esteem has reached a new high. I am walking around with a George Clooney kind of swagger and everyone is noticing.
lol...glad to be of help...
Old Apr 16th 2007, 6:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, stopped to have a quick dinner, and I went from looking like I've been in an accident to having an interesting scar. I love you guys, my self esteem has reached a new high. I am walking around with a George Clooney kind of swagger and everyone is noticing.
Also try walking ala John Wayne...Chicks in Dubai dig that...
Old Apr 16th 2007, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Crash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Confucius
Also try walking ala John Wayne...Chicks in Dubai dig that...
Do they like a George Bush swagger? We see him walk like that and the room clears out!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Do they like a George Bush swagger? We see him walk like that and the room clears out!
Jaohn Wayne!!!!Pay attention!!!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Crash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to behold

Jaohn Wayne!!!!Pay attention!!!
I think the drinks are causijng me to misspel words....
Old Apr 16th 2007, 7:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think the drinks are causijng me to misspel words....
It's countageous...
Old Apr 16th 2007, 7:03 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Time for bed...see you all at the beach tomorrow....
Old Apr 16th 2007, 7:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MataHari
Time for bed...see you all at the beach tomorrow....
I will be the naked guy that the western women will be staring at...
Please don't forget to get the tickets at the gate...
The spectacle will be called "The South Pole"...
Old Apr 16th 2007, 7:06 pm
hmmmm...nice

I will be the naked guy that the western women will be staring at...
Please don't forget to get the tickets at the gate...
The spectacle will be called "The South Pole"...
I'll bring my camera...pics in the gallery
Old Apr 16th 2007, 7:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Superb...
Old Apr 16th 2007, 7:08 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

can't wait!!!!
Old Apr 17th 2007, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Did you make it to the beach? I'm going to try to go over the weekend, but I am also thinking to fly to Muskat since I am already here.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 6:34 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Did you make it to the beach? I'm going to try to go over the weekend, but I am also thinking to fly to Muskat since I am already here.
muscat is lovely! have a good time if you do decide to go
BC
Old Apr 17th 2007, 6:50 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Did you make it to the beach? I'm going to try to go over the weekend
Just don't put your hands in your pockets or you will be faced with lots of screaming girls!
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Just don't put your hands in your pockets or you will be faced with lots of screaming girls!
And you're telling this now???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.