British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Hookers in Dubai (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/hookers-dubai-442588/)

Crash Apr 16th 2007 4:39 pm

Hookers in Dubai

I'm at another wireless hotspot. What's up with all the hookers here? Been approached several times and have only been here for an hour. I'm in what appears to be a nice place. Had to tell the OH via email, her response, "Try it if you dare." I'm not feeling very adventurous though :ohmy:

Confucius Apr 16th 2007 4:41 pm

Re: Hookers in Dubai

Originally Posted by Crash (Post 4650343)
I'm at another wireless hotspot. What's up with all the hookers here? Been approached several times and have only been here for an hour. I'm in what appears to be a nice place. Had to tell the OH via email, her response, "Try it if you dare." I'm not feeling very adventurous though :ohmy:

Suffering suckatash!!!!!

How long did it take you to find them...Or how long did it take them to find you???

Confucius Apr 16th 2007 4:43 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 4650357)
Suffering suckatash!!!!!

How long did it take you to find them...Or how long did it take them to find you???

What am I talking about????There are NO hookers in Dubai!!!!

Blue Cat Apr 16th 2007 4:44 pm

Originally Posted by Crash (Post 4650343)

so you are starting to see the real dubai!! how long you been here now???

Blue Cat Apr 16th 2007 4:44 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 4650360)
What am I talking about????There are NO hookers in Dubai!!!!

there all in jebel ali !

Madam Medusa Apr 16th 2007 4:45 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4650363)
there all in jebel ali !

Bur Dubai...rife with em!

MM, xx

Blue Cat Apr 16th 2007 4:46 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 4650368)

MM, xx

it's getting worse !! did you see that link MJC put up last week - the documentary about Cyclone???

Madam Medusa Apr 16th 2007 4:48 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4650371)
it's getting worse !! did you see that link MJC put up last week - the documentary about Cyclone???

I'd seen it before...

MM, xx

Confucius Apr 16th 2007 4:49 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4650363)
there all in jebel ali !

See no evil...

Confucius Apr 16th 2007 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 4650368)

MM, xx

Hear no evil...

Blue Cat Apr 16th 2007 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 4650380)
I'd seen it before...

MM, xx

I honestly didn't realise it was that bad. When my wheels got nicked from my car the police told me that it was kids for drug money and that Satwa had a really bad drug problem. We got broken into as well when we were in Satwa. But I loved living down there.

Confucius Apr 16th 2007 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4650371)

Talk no evil...

Jammy_Dodgers Apr 16th 2007 4:51 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 4650380)
I'd seen it before...

MM, xx

The choice is still very poor,
I have been 18 times and not once have i seen a hooker that looks like Julia Roberts.......those b@stards in Hollywood didnt do there research very well!!

(Disclaimer: JD has never been to Cyclones)

Madam Medusa Apr 16th 2007 4:52 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4650396)
I honestly didn't realise it was that bad. When my wheels got nicked from my car the police told me that it was kids for drug money and that Satwa had a really bad drug problem. We got broken into as well when we were in Satwa. But I loved living down there.

oh i didn't realise there was a bad drugs problem...obv know there are drugs here but not where kids would go nicking stuff to get them. Ah well...live and learn, eh?

MM, xx

Crash Apr 16th 2007 4:52 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4650361)
so you are starting to see the real dubai!! how long you been here now???

Got here on Friday 13, just trying to check out what I thought was a family friendly kind of place. I'm afraid to go to the beach now.