Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

This hits the nail on the head.

This hits the nail on the head.

Old Jul 29th 2009, 1:02 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This hits the nail on the head.

I think a slug of Barasti people moved to the Dubai Marina Yacht Club bar at Aquara restaurant. Can hardly ever get a seat now and the music is so loud.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

BurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
I think a slug of Barasti people moved to the Dubai Marina Yacht Club bar at Aquara restaurant. Can hardly ever get a seat now and the music is so loud.
But the happy hour drinks are cheap!!
Old Jul 29th 2009, 1:08 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
my inlaws live opposite (and down a wee bit) from there in Marina Mansions. They said its really good..My wife was there a while ago and said it was nice, if not a bit loud..
Old Jul 30th 2009, 5:17 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

I used to hang out in Rock Bottom in Capital hotel (accidently wrote 49ers before I edited this :P). Strange place. Became shit after they started charging entry fees and stuff and employed some new crap band/s.