hi there..

Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:19 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi there..

Originally Posted by novocainekarma
um err umm..
err um umm..
ad infinitum..

Spill
Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

um err umm..
err um umm..
ad infinitum..
I'm a laydeeeee.....
Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

novocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nice

little britain does a sketch about dafydd.. the only gay in the (welsh) village.. myfanwy is the name of the barmaid in his local pub..

the um err umm'ing was in response to the bitty question.. it was accompanied by shuffling feet and other such smooth gestures.. lol
Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:24 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

little britain does a sketch about dafydd.. the only gay in the (welsh) village.. myfanwy is the name of the barmaid in his local pub..

the um err umm'ing was in response to the bitty question.. it was accompanied by shuffling feet and other such smooth gestures.. lol

Thank you for the explination....little miss naive here don't know about such things.
Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:26 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
I'm a laydeeeee.....
I think you should post Novacaine your little story
Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

novocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nice

no bother jellybean.. (its a fab series)

DE - dust.. anyone? anyone?.. dust.. no?.. anyone?.. no?.. dust..
Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:33 pm
Banned

EEeerrrr I'm not even gonna ask
Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

only because it is low in fat Not a lot of people seem to know the Little Britain catchphrases, I bet some of them are wondering if this is some sort of a lesbian-language PMSL
Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

heh.. hang on and ill clause it..

<quoting little britain in no way means or intimates that you are either homosexual or in posession of any homosexual proclivities whatsoever>

ta daahh..

lesbian language - im quite fancying some tofu chickpea and spinach bakes this evening followed by some jasmine nettle echinacea tea.. pass me my kd lang cd and plaid shirt please..
Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:46 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

heh.. hang on and ill clause it..

<quoting little britain in no way means or intimates that you are either homosexual or in posession of any homosexual proclivities whatsoever>

ta daahh..

lesbian language - im quite fancying some tofu chickpea and spinach bakes this evening followed by some jasmine nettle echinacea tea.. pass me my kd lang cd and plaid shirt please..
Cant find the shirt.............will dungerees do ??
Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

ohh i suppose.. on the proviso that you accessorise them with a pair of doc martens and a "sisters are doing it for themselves" badge..
Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:51 pm
Up in the air

ohh i suppose.. on the proviso that you accessorise them with a pair of doc martens and a "sisters are doing it for themselves" badge..
LOL PMSL

And of course whilst we are being stereo-typical, dont forget the "short back'n'sides flattop hairstyle".
Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Whenever I see this picture of a feminist rally I am always in tears. Look at the yellow sign, and look who's holding it!

Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
LOL PMSL

And of course whilst we are being stereo-typical, dont forget the "short back'n'sides flattop hairstyle".
whoo i found the quote button.. it is most mystical..

and oi oi oi.. dont you diss the short back and sides flattop barnet.. ive never discovered anything better for getting cobwebs out of corners.. <much sid jamesing>

DE - i went to a voluntary sector annual meeting last week in sunny glasgow called the gathering.. its all charidee / social work based.. (i was keeping a friend company)

the selection of feminists was as follows.. treehugger.. ooh lesbian.. ugh a-line skirt and court shoes.. treehugger.. ooh lesbian.. ugh a-line skirt, court shoes and berghaus parker.. treehugger.. ooh lesbian treehugger in a berghaus parker.. ad infinitum..

i was thrilled to be there.. really i was.
at least there was a starbucks.. fneh..

Last edited by novocainekarma; Feb 20th 2005 at 1:01 pm.
Old Feb 20th 2005, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

whoo i found the quote button.. it is most mystical..

and oi oi oi.. dont you diss the short back and sides flattop barnet.. ive never discovered anything better for getting cobwebs out of corners.. <much sid jamesing>

DE - i went to a voluntary sector annual meeting last week in sunny glasgow called the gathering.. its all charidee / social work based.. (i was keeping a friend company)

the selection of feminists was as follows.. treehugger.. ooh lesbian.. ugh a-line skirt and court shoes.. treehugger.. ooh lesbian.. ugh a-line skirt, court shoes and berghaus parker.. treehugger.. ooh lesbian treehugger in a berghaus parker.. ad infinitum..

i was thrilled to be there.. really i was.
at least there was a starbucks.. fneh..

PMSL my best friend when she first came to Dubai and told people she was a lesbian, quite a lot were surprised and told her she didn't quite look like one! I think they quite expected her to roll up her overalls and reveal large tatooed biceps and hairy armpits :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.