hi there..

Old Feb 20th 2005, 8:38 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: hi there..

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Funny how only guys have answered you so far nk LOL

Hi welcome to the ME forum
I feel more comfortable answering her as I'm sure she wouldn't suspect that I'm flirting
Old Feb 20th 2005, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nabs
I feel more comfortable answering her as I'm sure she wouldn't suspect that I'm flirting

I'm a single heterosexual "young" lady and have boyfriends in other countries Ilike to keep in touch with.. plus there are lots of nice guys in this country I would love to spend more time with....Do you think I can survive in Dubai??
Old Feb 20th 2005, 8:44 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Singlemom
I'm a single heterosexual "young" lady and have boyfriends in other countries Ilike to keep in touch with.. plus there are lots of nice guys in this country I would love to spend more time with....Do you think I can survive in Dubai??
Oh hell yes "young" lady, you will difinetly survive in dubai, can I buy you a drink?
Old Feb 20th 2005, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Oh hell yes "young" lady, you will difinetly survive in dubai, can I buy you a drink?
I thought you didn't flirt on the board??
Old Feb 20th 2005, 8:48 am
The Delivery Man...

I thought you didn't flirt on the board??

Duuuuuuhhhh

Why? do i flirt in real life?
Old Feb 20th 2005, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Duuuuuuhhhh

Why? do i flirt in real life?
No you don't...must because of my age!
Old Feb 20th 2005, 8:51 am
The Delivery Man...

No you don't...must because of my age!
Not really

Its just that i suck at flirting
Old Feb 20th 2005, 8:54 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Get a room
Old Feb 20th 2005, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

novocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nice

aaargh.. heterosexuals flirting.. thats obscene..
where are my rocks?

heh.
Old Feb 20th 2005, 8:56 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Funny how only guys have answered you so far nk LOL

Hi welcome to the ME forum
wots that supposed to mean?
Old Feb 20th 2005, 8:57 am
The Delivery Man...

Get a room

We didn't start anything yet

Old Feb 20th 2005, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by novocainekarma
aaargh.. heterosexuals flirting.. thats obscene..
where are my rocks?

heh.
It's really easy...you should try it once!
Old Feb 20th 2005, 8:59 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

We didn't start anything yet

Not yet eh Nabs but theres always time
Old Feb 20th 2005, 9:01 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Uncle B
Not yet eh Nabs but theres always time

:whistling:

Old Feb 20th 2005, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

novocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nice

singlemom -
och i have.. i took woody allen's advice and doubled my chances for a date on saturday night for quite a few years..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.