Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Hi all, I'm a new member

Hi all, I'm a new member

Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

Nasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to all
Default Re: Hi all, I'm a new member

Lol ok...and originally from England?

Do you like it in Dubai? Visited once for a holiday, it was nice...bit too money money money for me to live there though thats only my opinion but I was thinking of moving there originally instead of Hurghada
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nasiya

Do you like it in Dubai? Visited once for a holiday, it was nice...bit too money money money for me to live there though thats only my opinion but I was thinking of moving there originally instead of Hurghada
Aye...I'm from Gateshead...

Dubai is great...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and click on the "Quote message in reply?" icon...Thems the rules...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Aye...I'm from Gateshead...

Dubai is great...
And so it begins.......
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Alexa
And so it begins.......
You do know that we have the tallest building in the world...And also the biggest collection of peacocks...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

You do know that we have the tallest building in the world...And also the biggest collection of peacocks...
Yes I do.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes I do.
And that's only in Gateshead...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

And that's only in Gateshead...
I dare not imagine the rest.....
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

Nasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to all

Ah sorry, I didnt know how to do that.

You also have those islands right, that are in the shapes of all the countries of the world and the palm tree islands?

How long have you lived there?
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:34 pm
Just Joined

I dare not imagine the rest.....
Sorry Alexa, I thought that he was talking to me not you
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ah sorry, I didnt know how to do that.

You also have those islands right, that are in the shapes of all the countries of the world and the palm tree islands?

How long have you lived there?
We have everything here...

8 years now...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:35 pm
Just Joined

We have everything here...

8 years now...
Cool! And what do you do?
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Cool! And what do you do?
Mop salesman...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

Mop salesman...
< giggling madly > really??? Thats fab that is!
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

< giggling madly > really??? Thats fab that is!
Dont let the glamourous title fool you...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.