Hello everyone!

Old Nov 6th 2004, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

CanadaEng is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello everyone!

Originally Posted by Bob
Karma, it's a feel good thing, your supposed to give karma to good posts, whatever you deem a good post. The more points you get, the more blue boxes you get, which means a higher reputation.
Though it's used more for a laugh around here.
The more you have, the more you can give, points wise. To give it, click the blue karma box in the left corner under the name, and if you click on your own karma box, you'll see what someone has left on that thread, and if you go to your profile, you'll see the last five karma messages at the bottom, along with your score.
When you give a message, should say who gave it to, so you could get some back
Thanks for the explanation Bob.............what a cool idea.
Old Nov 7th 2004, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Hi and welcome to the forum.Which city from canada I am in Calgary?

Khan
Old Nov 7th 2004, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Calgarian
Hi and welcome to the forum.Which city from canada I am in Calgary?

Khan
Hello fellow Canadian, I'm from Ottawa............
Old Nov 7th 2004, 8:35 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CanadaEng
Hi CE, what u been doing?
Old Nov 7th 2004, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by novita77
Hi CE, what u been doing?
Good morning novita77...............got up earlier and went on the net..........it's a beautiful day here in Brussels (I know, I'm shocked too ) ...........and you?
Old Nov 7th 2004, 9:24 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning novita77...............got up earlier and went on the net..........it's a beautiful day here in Brussels (I know, I'm shocked too ) ...........and you?
Just back from picking up my son from the school, fed him and now he is asleep. What you going to do today?
Old Nov 7th 2004, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Just back from picking up my son from the school, fed him and now he is asleep. What you going to do today?
Not sure yet..........maybe hit the gym for a couple of hours...........I think I should get out of my pjs first!
Old Nov 7th 2004, 9:44 am
semarang

Not sure yet..........maybe hit the gym for a couple of hours...........I think I should get out of my pjs first!
That would a good idea... How far ur flat to the gym? Will u walk or drive?
Old Nov 7th 2004, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

That would a good idea... How far ur flat to the gym? Will u walk or drive?
It's not that far.........maybe a 15 minute walk......so the healthy thing will be to walk over there......
Old Nov 7th 2004, 9:52 am
semarang

It's not that far.........maybe a 15 minute walk......so the healthy thing will be to walk over there......
Good... looks like u getting addicted to this site now.
Old Nov 7th 2004, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Hi CE,

Nice to hear that thats make us 2 canadian actually there is one more more to 3

lol
Khan
Old Nov 7th 2004, 7:33 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Calgarian
Hi CE,

Nice to hear that thats make us 2 canadian actually there is one more more to 3

lol
Khan
So CE, I saw u on line... thought I say 'hello'.