Hello everyone!

Old Nov 6th 2004, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

CanadaEng is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello everyone!

Originally Posted by novita77
Btw, I just karma u...
Thank you, I need all the luck I can get. What's Karma?
Old Nov 6th 2004, 8:26 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CanadaEng
Thank you, I need all the luck I can get. What's Karma?
Karma is the blue reputation box under ur name. I dunno how to explain it... u can ask that to the senior tomorrow. Where r u now?
Old Nov 6th 2004, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Karma is the blue reputation box under ur name. I dunno how to explain it... u can ask that to the senior tomorrow. Where r u now?
Thanks, shokran, merci, and Dank U voor Karma! I'm in my apartment surfing the web. Was chatting with my parents in Canada earlier. I complain about the weather here but you should check out the weather back home! Can get pretty cold up there.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 8:32 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, shokran, merci, and Dank U voor Karma! I'm in my apartment surfing the web. Was chatting with my parents in Canada earlier. I complain about the weather here but you should check out the weather back home! Can get pretty cold up there.
Which home u refering to???
Old Nov 6th 2004, 8:33 pm
semarang

How many language do u speak ???
Old Nov 6th 2004, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

Which home u refering to???
Canada. It's where I lived until I moved to work in Europe.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

How many language do u speak ???
Not many.........I'm fluent in English and Arabic and since I've been living in Brussels I'm picking up some French and Dutch.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 8:36 pm
semarang

Canada. It's where I lived until I moved to work in Europe.
I don't like cold weather. Can't stand it!
Old Nov 6th 2004, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

I don't like cold weather. Can't stand it!
I don't mind it so much, you can't live in Canada if you do.............but I MUCH prefer the warm weather. It's like I'm a completely different person when I'm in a warm climate. Much happier and open...........And when I say warm I mean hot as hell! I don't go for the 20s, it's gotta be high in the 30s for me.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 8:42 pm
semarang

I don't mind it so much, you can't live in Canada if you do.............but I MUCH prefer the warm weather. It's like I'm a completely different person when I'm in a warm climate. Much happier and open...........And when I say warm I mean hot as hell! I don't go for the 20s, it's gotta be high in the 30s for me.
I don't like the cold, and I don't like the heat either. Can't keep me happy hey??? Spend 3 summer in ME so far, but next year I make sure I leave the place on the summer.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 8:45 pm
semarang

20s just nice for me. 30's is fine, higher than that too hot for me. Below than 20's too cold.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

20s just nice for me. 30's is fine, higher than that too hot for me. Below than 20's too cold.
I heard that the temperature in Dubai reaches 45 deg C in July and August. I can't imagine what that feels like. I can't wait to find out.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 8:50 pm
semarang

I heard that the temperature in Dubai reaches 45 deg C in July and August. I can't imagine what that feels like. I can't wait to find out.
Well... u will hv to find out ur self. Something to look forward to for you. I will have to go now. School run tomorrow...

Hope u enjoy the forum here...
Old Nov 6th 2004, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

Well... u will hv to find out ur self. Something to look forward to for you. I will have to go now. School run tomorrow...

Hope u enjoy the forum here...
Nice chattin with you novita77..........have a good night!
Old Nov 6th 2004, 9:10 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Karma, it's a feel good thing, your supposed to give karma to good posts, whatever you deem a good post. The more points you get, the more blue boxes you get, which means a higher reputation.
Though it's used more for a laugh around here.
The more you have, the more you can give, points wise. To give it, click the blue karma box in the left corner under the name, and if you click on your own karma box, you'll see what someone has left on that thread, and if you go to your profile, you'll see the last five karma messages at the bottom, along with your score.
When you give a message, should say who gave it to, so you could get some back

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.