Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Hairdressing Bahrain Dubai

Hairdressing Bahrain Dubai

Old Jul 22nd 2004, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

creamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Balushi
Hehehe! I forgot the name of this thread maker but surely we have messed up this thread for Him/her.
I know..it happens doesn't it!
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 9:10 am
Balushi

Originally posted by devonchick
I know..it happens doesn't it!

The French have invaded the forum! :scared:

.... mess its natural to happen.

Old Jul 22nd 2004, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

creamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud of

Don't understand this bit

(.... mess its natural to happen.)

Old Jul 22nd 2004, 9:20 am
Balushi

Originally posted by devonchick
Don't understand this bit

(.... mess its natural to happen.)

You Know the French! where ever they go they make mess.

Old Jul 22nd 2004, 10:23 am
Just Joined

cocobeach is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hairdressing Bahrain Dubai

Originally posted by Xenjya
Am currently teaching hairdressing in Singapore and looking at moving Bahrain or Dubai. Wanted some open honest feedback on life, cost of living, accomodation in comparison to Singapore Am Single, british/Oz 36, mother of master 12. Main objective is to work and save $$. at the same time place my child in a good school with good facilities. (school will not be a part of package) Ideally i want to teach hairdressing and both these two places appeal to me. Culturally I know fully what to expect. What I do want to know is, is there any similarities in social life with Singapore. What is the population of expats in Bahrain and what do the SWF do in terms of interacting socially

Hi Chris!
First i would like to thanks you to caling me, and after i am sorry to haven't go the time to really speak to you.
Don't hesitate to call back and i will give you my email address wich will be more private!
So do it because i am really interesting about what you told me.
Bye
Sandrine
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 10:29 am
Just Joined

Originally posted by Sools
Hi

Elite Lifestyle Services here in Dubai seem to advertise hairdressers/spa positions often, you could always contact them for more info

http://www.els-uae.com/

Beauty Salons are everywhere in Dubai with new one's opening every week so they are plently of job opportunities for you out here, whether it be a private salon or one in a shopping mall/hotel you are bound to find something to suit you.

The Expatmums website as previously mentioned is a great starting point to get an idea of cost of living etc...

All the best
Thanks for the address i am going to check....
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point

Je ne pense pas,

The mess was already there before they arrive.

How about the brits and the yanks.

You Know the French! where ever they go they make mess.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 2:24 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Hey man, european women are easy to make love with and they arent as complicated as Arab Chicks.

This has got to be exploed further. Define complicated...

Not all European chicks are easy... I made Todd get me drunk at least twice!
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 8:28 am
Balushi

Originally posted by Redwings
Je ne pense pas,

The mess was already there before they arrive.

How about the brits and the yanks.

Look, they didn;t stay in their countries and fought but rather always other countries.... like cat and mouse.

Old Jul 23rd 2004, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

vous ressemblez à un singe sur votre image.

Look, they didn;t stay in their countries and fought but rather always other countries.... like cat and mouse.
Old Jul 24th 2004, 5:44 am
Balushi

The French foriegn mission/ Alliance Francis(watever) advertised free French Course for everyone But still Nobody from us is going!

Already English is a Bit of Headache and u are starting with the french here.

Old Jul 24th 2004, 5:51 am
Just Joined

Sools is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi redwings

now I have had another look at the post I would have to agree! The similarity is uncanny!
Old Jul 26th 2004, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Sools,

Glad you noticed that too. How nice is it to look at a chimp with down syndrome.

Originally posted by Sools
Hi redwings

now I have had another look at the post I would have to agree! The similarity is uncanny!
Old Jul 27th 2004, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by Xenjya
Am currently teaching hairdressing in Singapore and looking at moving Bahrain or Dubai. Wanted some open honest feedback on life, cost of living, accomodation in comparison to Singapore Am Single, british/Oz 36, mother of master 12. Main objective is to work and save $$. at the same time place my child in a good school with good facilities. (school will not be a part of package) Ideally i want to teach hairdressing and both these two places appeal to me. Culturally I know fully what to expect. What I do want to know is, is there any similarities in social life with Singapore. What is the population of expats in Bahrain and what do the SWF do in terms of interacting socially
Good afternoon Chris,

I would like to be sure that you will email me what we spoe about on the phone a few days ago, i actually did not receive nothing and i am a but surprise, by the way you can still phone me , i can't because i do not have your contact! i will be in holliday from the 30 july until the 10 of august, hope to have some news soon.
Sandrine
Old Jul 29th 2004, 2:55 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by cocobeach
Good afternoon Chris,

I would like to be sure that you will email me what we spoe about on the phone a few days ago, i actually did not receive nothing and i am a but surprise, by the way you can still phone me , i can't because i do not have your contact! i will be in holliday from the 30 july until the 10 of august, hope to have some news soon.
Sandrine

Good afternoon Chris,
Got your sms,and did answer to it, did trie to call you on your mobile, no answer, will email you my boy friend email adress, hope you will get it!
see you soon
Sandrine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.