Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Hairdressing Bahrain Dubai

Hairdressing Bahrain Dubai

Old Jul 21st 2004, 1:44 pm
Balushi

Originally posted by Sools
ok, you got me but I can't be bothered to look....not really interested but hey, nice chatting with you!

So what you Jumeira Mums doin lately?

Old Jul 21st 2004, 3:45 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hairdressing Bahrain Dubai

Originally posted by Balushi
I am Balushi.

What i mean is dat if u say something good about brits they will still bash u bcoz u r a french my ex-Gf is a french though... she never liked the brits...

R u lokin for a job in Dubai?
In one of your more recent posts you said your ex gf was German , and didn't like the Brits ("because Hitler never finished the job" I believe you said). Now she is french? Or was she the 40 year old Sweedish teacher who sexually molested you?? Or do you just fantasize too much about European women?

You're so full of sh*t your eyes are even brown.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 4:55 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ironporer
In one of your more recent posts you said your ex gf was German , and didn't like the Brits ("because Hitler never finished the job" I believe you said). Now she is french? Or was she the 40 year old Sweedish teacher who sexually molested you?? Or do you just fantasize too much about European women?

NO NO.. The last girlfriend was French..the one before that was German ...you must try harder to keep up with his tales IP...but he really want a british girl ..but they keep laughing at him ...
Old Jul 21st 2004, 4:58 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ray6
he really want a british girl
My first word of advice on this, would be to stop asking Britain to Apologise for invading Iraq.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point

Como Sava Cocobeach,

Looks like somebody will be waiting for you at the airport.

If you go around Dubai nightlife you will meet a singer called DAXIE.

Cheers to you guys

Originally posted by cocobeach
Ok Balushi, happy to hear you!
first I am French and I don't like to speak in a bad way about nationalities because i am working in foreign countries for 6 years now.
So who want to speak with me is welcome and i am happy to know somebody else, like you!!!
second: yes i am looking for a job in Dubai, i would prefere to work in a spa in a hotel or as hairdresser teacher in a school, may be can you advice me some adresses, i really can't find about shcool when i search on the net, do you know a few beauty site?
what is your job? and where are you from? how long are you in dubai....
wait for your answer
the french girl!!!
Old Jul 21st 2004, 5:57 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ray6
NO NO.. The last girlfriend was French..the one before that was German ...you must try harder to keep up with his tales IP...but he really want a british girl ..but they keep laughing at him ...
Uyyyy, it gets soooooo confusing sometimes... he has SOOOO many girlfriends.

Does the French one also want to kill all the Brits? Or was it the Jews? Or was it him that thought the Jews should be killed? I am going to have to start taking notes in the future.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 6:04 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Uyyyy, it gets soooooo confusing sometimes... he has SOOOO many girlfriends.

Does the French one also want to kill all the Brits? Or was it the Jews? Or was it him that thought the Jews should be killed? I am going to have to start taking notes in the future.

now you've really messed it up for him :lecture:
Old Jul 21st 2004, 9:20 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

I'm just gonna sit here and watch Mr smooooothy himself, Balushi work his mo-jo!

Cocoabeach, maybe you can help us out here... What do you look for in a man?
Old Jul 21st 2004, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

creamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud of

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
I'm just gonna sit here and watch Mr smooooothy himself, Balushi work his mo-jo!

Cocoabeach, maybe you can help us out here... What do you look for in a man?
Well..looks like wev'e all followed the directions where to find him lol! He's on a roll hey Balushi!

Lets sit back and watch the action!
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 12:31 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

I am working in the entertainment field... Here is a Picture of me:

At last I understand. It's his job to keep us entertained like this.......................
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 8:54 am
Balushi

Lol I lost the track as well.

Hey man, european women are easy to make love with and they arent as complicated as Arab Chicks.

So wat happen u guys planning to Move to Dubai. So many of u around.

Old Jul 22nd 2004, 8:56 am
Balushi

Originally posted by BrigieDarling

Darling, I dunno wat was I thinking wen I join this Forum.

Old Jul 22nd 2004, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

creamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud of

Darling, I dunno wat was I thinking wen I join this Forum.
lol! wer'e all sitting here watching you work your magic balushi!
Go for it babe!
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 8:58 am
Balushi

Originally posted by Redwings
Como Sava Cocobeach,

Looks like somebody will be waiting for you at the airport.

If you go around Dubai nightlife you will meet a singer called DAXIE.

Cheers to you guys

How come I never find any Daxie;s around?

Old Jul 22nd 2004, 9:01 am
Balushi

Originally posted by devonchick
lol! wer'e all sitting here watching you work your magic balushi!
Go for it babe!

Hehehe! I forgot the name of this thread maker but surely we have messed up this thread for Him/her.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.