Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Gyms / Tennis Clubs / Football Teams

Gyms / Tennis Clubs / Football Teams

Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:45 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gyms / Tennis Clubs / Football Teams

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
it's something to do with the player being near the goal and none of the opposing team are in front of him...i think!!

MM, xx
I bet if you were to have the offiside rule explained, where the defending teams goal keeper and back four were pairs of shoes on a shop shelf, and the attacking team were playing with one pair of shoes up front, and that one pair was beyond the last pair of shoes on the defending team as the ball was played, thereby being in an offiside position.....you'd soon understand it !!
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:46 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
I really don't understand what all the hoopla about West Ham is all about...
They're an overly overrated team that has never won anything significant during our lifetime...
You're such a k**b !.....We won the bloody World Cup for England in 1966, what more do you want ??
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
You're such a k**b !.....We won the bloody World Cup for England in 1966, what more do you want ??
Don't hide behind asterisks,gorgeous...
England won the bloody World Cup in 1966...
You won't hear the Italians say Juventus won the 1982 World Cup, or Ajax almost wiped the opposition in 74/78...
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:52 pm
Hammer for Life

Don't hide behind asterisks,gorgeous...
England won the bloody World Cup in 1966...
You won't hear the Italians say Juventus won the 1982 World Cup, or Ajax almost wiped the opposition in 74/78...
The Captain, and both goalscorers in the fina were West Ham players....how isnt that winning the World Cup for England ??
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

The Captain, and both goalscorers in the fina were West Ham players....how isnt that winning the World Cup for England ??
Last I heard,football team was made up of 11 players...
This is not tennis...Glory goes to the team...
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:58 pm
Hammer for Life

Last I heard,football team was made up of 11 players...
This is not tennis...Glory goes to the team...
No, its made up of 11, plus 5 subs.....come on Confu catch up...and since was tennis played with 3 people ???
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No, its made up of 11, plus 5 subs.....come on Confu catch up...and since was tennis played with 3 people ???
11 on the pitch,smartass...
Looks like your knowledge of football is the same as my knowledge of tennis...
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:02 pm
Hammer for Life

11 on the pitch,smartass...
Looks like your knowledge of football is the same as my knowledge of tennis...
Dont you start on about my smartarse.... I have enough trouble with keeping MM's mate Brad away from it !!!....
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dont you start on about my smartarse.... I have enough trouble with keeping MM's mate Brad away from it !!!....
Don't deflect the subject towards your sweet ass...
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

and a russian linesman
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

unlike the english to be waffling on and on about '66...Pathetic
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:11 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
unlike the english to be waffling on and on about '66...Pathetic
It started off with a pop at West Ham and about what have they ever won, so I was offering one example........I bet you are itching to say something Scotland have won in the past, but guess you are waiting on Andy Murray to come good eh ?
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I bet if you were to have the offiside rule explained, where the defending teams goal keeper and back four were pairs of shoes on a shop shelf, and the attacking team were playing with one pair of shoes up front, and that one pair was beyond the last pair of shoes on the defending team as the ball was played, thereby being in an offiside position.....you'd soon understand it !!
depends on what the shoes were like...if you're talking crocs, then i wouldn't be interested!!

oh, and anyway...spugsy said i'd got it right...??

MM, xx
Old Mar 19th 2008, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

It started off with a pop at West Ham and about what have they ever won, so I was offering one example........I bet you are itching to say something Scotland have won in the past, but guess you are waiting on Andy Murray to come good eh ?
who is he?
Old Mar 19th 2008, 11:28 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
who is he?
I think he is the Scottish version of Tim Henman......i.e flatters to deceive every time ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.