Group apology

Old Oct 13th 2004, 5:14 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Group apology

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Won't let you karma me? Give it to me again?? Hmphh...I'm sure I've never had any from you, so what's going on there? Unless you've done it anonymously
yeh idid karma you when i first joined, anonymously and didnt understand karma to well. actually i still dont. no it still wont let me, how far do i have to spread this stuuf about before i can do someone again?
im all foncused
Old Oct 13th 2004, 5:29 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shiva
yeh idid karma you when i first joined, anonymously and didnt understand karma to well. actually i still dont. no it still wont let me, how far do i have to spread this stuuf about before i can do someone again?
im all foncused
same here.......spread loads and didnt know i was supposed to sign my name onto it.....now I cant give any to half the ppl on here!
Old Oct 14th 2004, 5:38 am
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by shiva
im all foncused

hahaha! I also don't know this Karma thing! I do know Karama but whats this Karma crap flying around here.

Ok shiva I give you Karma!

Old Oct 14th 2004, 8:53 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
same here.......spread loads and didnt know i was supposed to sign my name onto it.....now I cant give any to half the ppl on here!
Well you don't have to sign your name but if people don't know you've karma'd them, how would they return the favour or appreciate the gesture?

BTW, anyone sending me karma, gets karma right back
Old Oct 14th 2004, 5:33 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Well you don't have to sign your name but if people don't know you've karma'd them, how would they return the favour or appreciate the gesture?

BTW, anyone sending me karma, gets karma right back
Now she tells me!!!!! ........after all that "free" karma i have given away!.....I feel so used...........lol
Old Oct 14th 2004, 11:17 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
hahaha! I also don't know this Karma thing! I do know Karama but whats this Karma crap flying around here.

Ok shiva I give you Karma!
thx mate