Reload this Page >

The Greens - Access card and landlord fees help

The Greens - Access card and landlord fees help

Old Jul 20th 2010, 11:31 am
Just Joined

boynash101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Greens - Access card and landlord fees help

Hey all.
I am renting an apartment in the Greens near Choithrams end. Recently I have tried to acquire a second keycard so that the maid can access the apartment during the day.

When visiting Emaar offices, I was told that because the landlord has not paid his service fees I cannot get one.

After speaking to the landlord, he informed me that yes, he was in a dispute, so there was little he could do. Fair enough.

NOW, it seems the one remaining card I have is also no longer working. This would appear again that it has been deactivated because of service fee issues.

What can I do? The landlord still hasn't paid and is unable to do so and I can't access my building without someone else entering/leaving.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks.
Old Jul 20th 2010, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Greens - Access card and landlord fees help

Originally Posted by boynash101
Hey all.
I am renting an apartment in the Greens near Choithrams end. Recently I have tried to acquire a second keycard so that the maid can access the apartment during the day.

When visiting Emaar offices, I was told that because the landlord has not paid his service fees I cannot get one.

After speaking to the landlord, he informed me that yes, he was in a dispute, so there was little he could do. Fair enough.

NOW, it seems the one remaining card I have is also no longer working. This would appear again that it has been deactivated because of service fee issues.

What can I do? The landlord still hasn't paid and is unable to do so and I can't access my building without someone else entering/leaving.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks.
You could ask Emaar how much the service charges are and arrange to pay them direct to Emaar and inform your LL that you will be deducting them from your rent.
Negotiate with Emaar to pay from now, I am sure they will be happy with some money rather than NO money. Although with Emaar you never can tell.
Good luck.
Old Jul 20th 2010, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

crow bar.
Old Jul 20th 2010, 4:00 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

this is happening more and more and it's a real nightmare...
for people that are about to rent an apartment, ask your real estate agent to get proof from the landlord to show he's paid the service charges...