The Greens

Old Oct 16th 2006, 11:18 am
Just Joined

Poppy_uk has much to be proud ofPoppy_uk has much to be proud ofPoppy_uk has much to be proud ofPoppy_uk has much to be proud ofPoppy_uk has much to be proud ofPoppy_uk has much to be proud ofPoppy_uk has much to be proud ofPoppy_uk has much to be proud ofPoppy_uk has much to be proud ofPoppy_uk has much to be proud ofPoppy_uk has much to be proud of
Default The Greens

Does anyone live in the Greens as I would like some information on the properties they have there ?

Thanks in advance
Old Oct 16th 2006, 11:20 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Greens

I have friends living there, what exactly do you want to know?
Old Oct 16th 2006, 8:09 pm
Banned

stoliboli has much to be proud ofstoliboli has much to be proud ofstoliboli has much to be proud ofstoliboli has much to be proud ofstoliboli has much to be proud ofstoliboli has much to be proud ofstoliboli has much to be proud ofstoliboli has much to be proud ofstoliboli has much to be proud ofstoliboli has much to be proud ofstoliboli has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Zannie
I have friends living there, what exactly do you want to know?
I would like to know if it is easy to rent rooms out there or do the landlords check if you have people sub letting?
Old Oct 16th 2006, 8:13 pm
W10

Is the Greens still Dubai's most overpriced housing complex?

Old Oct 16th 2006, 8:37 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Is the Greens still Dubai's most overpriced housing complex?
Surely that is the whole Marina - no?
Old Oct 16th 2006, 9:53 pm
Banned

uk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond repute

What is it exaclly that you would like to know Poppy ? I have just leased one for a gentleman in my office so can help you on most things.

Stoliboli it is illegal to sublet unless you have the express permission of the landlord in writing and the chances of them doing that is highly unlikely due to the fact that they can hike the rent up when a new lease is issues.
Old Oct 16th 2006, 10:00 pm
W10

Originally Posted by uk4uae
Stoliboli it is illegal to sublet unless you have the express permission of the landlord in writing and the chances of them doing that is highly unlikely due to the fact that they can hike the rent up when a new lease is issues.
hahahahahahahaha

I guess no-one does it then

Last edited by W10; Oct 16th 2006 at 10:09 pm.

Old Oct 16th 2006, 10:01 pm
W10

Originally Posted by Autonomy
You can cut deals at the marina I've been told. The Greens is pure madnes - 70k plus for a 1 bed now isn't it?

Old Oct 17th 2006, 4:36 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
You can cut deals at the marina I've been told. The Greens is pure madnes - 70k plus for a 1 bed now isn't it?
More than that, at least 100k I've seen for a one bedroom, 130k+ for a two bedroom - madness!!

Still the Springs has got to be one of the worst rent inflated places. We're lucky we got in at the right time and our landlord has only put the rent up by 15%. Place like ours in the Springs now going for 160k+.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 5:15 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

I hear that Ace have a tent sale on at the mo.... 150 AED for life

tent inflation is at an all time low and the municipality have restricted annual price hikes to 5%

life's a peach
Old Oct 17th 2006, 5:55 am
W10

What about airbed inflation?

Will there be a rise, or are things flat at the moment?

Old Oct 17th 2006, 7:09 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10

It all depends on personal requirements.... if your demands are over inflated, you will most likely be let down
Old Oct 17th 2006, 11:39 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Actually, it's the whole dubai.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 12:35 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10

You're letting the side down with that kind of talk.