Graphic Design

Old Jun 1st 2005, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Graphic Design

Hello Everyone
My sister will come to Dubai for her summer break and she wants to take an internship in a reputable Media/Advertising company.
If anyone knows anyone in these areas of work,a help will be very appreciated.
Rewards to be discussed on case by case basis
Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:39 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Graphic Design

Originally Posted by shoushou
Hello Everyone
My sister will come to Dubai for her summer break and she wants to take an internship in a reputable Media/Advertising company.
If anyone knows anyone in these areas of work,a help will be very appreciated.
Rewards to be discussed on case by case basis
Send a PM to Joseph Creative, apparently he is an excellent graphic designer...........

oops
Old Jun 1st 2005, 10:14 am
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

but I think JC no longer here
Old Jun 1st 2005, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Send a PM to Joseph Creative, apparently he is an excellent graphic designer...........

oops
I would really like to see your face when you say that
Old Jun 1st 2005, 11:31 am
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
I would really like to see your face when you say that
hmm..what happened?
ask me SS! am a graphic designer too..but unfortunetely not in Dubai

byee...am off now
Old Jun 1st 2005, 11:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by babybeth
hmm..what happened?
ask me SS! am a graphic designer too..but unfortunetely not in Dubai

byee...am off now
BB,get me an Indo Visa and I will ship her to you directly
Old Jun 1st 2005, 11:57 am
W10

Send a PM to Rickyboy.

I'm sure he'll erm find a slot.

Old Jun 1st 2005, 12:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
Send a PM to Rickyboy.

I'm sure he'll erm find a slot.
Well,reading about your adventures viz Rickyboy the previous night,I really dont want to know what you mean by (erm)????????
Old Jun 1st 2005, 12:08 pm
W10

Did he actually tell people the story of two men in a 206CC with the roof down?? :scared:

Old Jun 1st 2005, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
Did he actually tell people the story of two men in a 206CC with the roof down?? :scared:
Awww come on!!!!!!!!
He told me about 6 men in 3 206CCs