Good news boys...

Old May 23rd 2005, 10:45 am
W10

Default Re: Good news boys...

Originally Posted by Singlemom
please say you're over 30, single and charming
You don't have to be over 30 - just 30 will suffice. And you forgot handsome as well as charming.

Get us a cup of tea on your way out love.

*pats bottom

Old May 23rd 2005, 10:46 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Well you already know I am SM, but still you fight your inner desire to be with me.
My god she must have a will of steel!!
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

DISCLAIMER:::
No animals are harmed in our initiation.

That just took all the fun out
Well,in that case,can we get a taxi driver???
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:48 am
W10

DISCLAIMER:::
No animals are harmed in our initiation.
On the contrary, I believe they are pleasured.

Old May 23rd 2005, 10:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

please say you're over 30, single and charming

To answer your questions:
31 exactly.
Married to 5 women,with 16 children.
If I wasnt charming,I would have married four times.
Im sorry Im not available at the time being,but,do not despair,I can hook you up with my 37 year old son,has more or less the same gene pools.
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
On the contrary, I believe they are pleasured.

W10,you kinky animal,I love you
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:52 am
W10

Originally Posted by shoushou
W10,you kinky animal,I love you
You'd be surprised how often I hear that.

Mostly down the pet shop, but that's another story.

And if you were thinking that shameless arse kissing will help your cause, well you're probably correct.

Old May 23rd 2005, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Well you already know I am SM, but still you fight your inner desire to be with me.

Yep..and it's getting harder and harder to resist
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10

And if you were thinking that shameless arse kissing will help your cause, well you're probably correct.
I will pretend I didnt hear that
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:57 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I KNEW my Derren Brown and Paul Mckenna hypnosis tapes would pay off !!!!!
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:59 am
W10

If she could resist JD, she wouldn't be human.

After all this is the clique of the

Shockingly Handsome Irresistable Tantric Smoothbastards

Old May 23rd 2005, 10:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I KNEW my Derren Brown and Paul Mckenna hypnosis tapes would pay off !!!!!

If I get those tapes,will it be considered an advantage to get in your,so called,club??
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10

The horror!!!!!!! :scared:
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:00 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by W10
If she could resist JD, she wouldn't be human.

Or the "League Of Extraordinarily Hung Gentlemen"
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:01 am
W10

Originally Posted by shoushou
If I get those tapes,will it be considered an advantage to get in your,so called,club??
Can you give a spooky stare and make ladies clothes fall off? Or raise one eyebrow?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.