Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Golf GTI Insurance

Golf GTI Insurance

Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:19 pm
Just Joined

rambar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Golf GTI Insurance

Went with RSA in the end, thanks to all for your advice!
Old Mar 10th 2009, 5:24 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Good choice
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rambar
Went with RSA in the end, thanks to all for your advice!
Excellent choice...
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison
Good choice
Speaking of which, I have a question for you; I got my car hit on the rear bumper, police issued the report, gave the pink slip to the aggressor and declared me the victim...Minor repairs i.e. the car will get fixed in the agency as its less than a year old.
Question is this, do I have to pay anything excess, etc, and will this affect my no claims bonus when I will renew???
Thank you for putting up with me all this time...I give good head...
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Confucius
Speaking of which, I have a question for you; I got my car hit on the rear bumper, police issued the report, gave the pink slip to the aggressor and declared me the victim...Minor repairs i.e. the car will get fixed in the agency as its less than a year old.
Question is this, do I have to pay anything excess, etc, and will this affect my no claims bonus when I will renew???
Thank you for putting up with me all this time...I give good head...
Well, in the UK you will usually have to pay your excess and lose your NCB until the case is closed and the victim is determined...however, as the case is already determinded by the police then I would say no....highly unlikely.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by CeeBee
Well, in the UK you will usually have to pay your excess and lose your NCB until the case is closed and the victim is determined...however, as the case is already determinded by the police then I would say no....highly unlikely.
You mean I still get to keep my virginity for the 8th consecutive year??? Touchwood...
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Confucius
You mean I still get to keep my virginity for the 8th consecutive year??? Touchwood...
Anything is possible.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 6:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by CeeBee
Anything is possible.
Hopefully...
Old Mar 11th 2009, 6:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Err...Bison???
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:31 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for putting up with me all this time...I give good head
If it is clearly not your fault and you have the Green paper, then you should not have to pay an excess at all. If it is not your fault you will not lose any no claims bonus either.

If it's not your fault but their is an arguement as to who is to blame, then you would pay an excess which would be refunded once the blame has been established as the fault of the 3rd party (as mentioned earlier, this is the norm for the UK) over here it's usually more clear cut with the issuance of the red and green papers.

I suggest you protect your NCB anyway, then even if it is your fault you won't lose anything, if not protected, you will be stepped back by 2 years (maximum is 4/5 depending on the company, so even if you have 20 years NCB not protected, a fault claim would more than likely step you back to only 2 years!

Bison

Your Welcome....
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bison
If it is clearly not your fault and you have the Green paper, then you should not have to pay an excess at all. If it is not your fault you will not lose any no claims bonus either.

If it's not your fault but their is an arguement as to who is to blame, then you would pay an excess which would be refunded once the blame has been established as the fault of the 3rd party (as mentioned earlier, this is the norm for the UK) over here it's usually more clear cut with the issuance of the red and green papers.

I suggest you protect your NCB anyway, then even if it is your fault you won't lose anything, if not protected, you will be stepped back by 2 years (maximum is 4/5 depending on the company, so even if you have 20 years NCB not protected, a fault claim would more than likely step you back to only 2 years!

Bison

Your Welcome....
That's great news...Thank you...

Bison for MOD!!!