Girl Guides

Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:15 pm
Family Guy

Barrie is just really niceBarrie is just really niceBarrie is just really niceBarrie is just really niceBarrie is just really niceBarrie is just really niceBarrie is just really niceBarrie is just really niceBarrie is just really niceBarrie is just really niceBarrie is just really nice
Talking Girl Guides

I look forward to the jokes about this one.

My wife and daughter are in the Girl Guides, obviously my wife is a leader not an actual Girl Guide. We hope to be moving to Dubai early to middle of next year and they would like to know if there are any Girl Guide groups in Dubai they can join. If not, do you think there would be an interest to get one started?
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:34 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girl Guides

Originally Posted by Barrie
I look forward to the jokes about this one.

My wife and daughter are in the Girl Guides, obviously my wife is a leader not an actual Girl Guide. We hope to be moving to Dubai early to middle of next year and they would like to know if there are any Girl Guide groups in Dubai they can join. If not, do you think there would be an interest to get one started?
Yes there are openings at cyclone every week.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:27 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter was girl guide for two years before we left last year... They hold their meetings on Saturdays (at least it use to be on Sat ) at the English College of SZR.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 1:28 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
Yes there are openings at cyclone every week.
you're getting out of date....Cyclone is no longer