Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

getting from abu Dhabi airport to Dubai

getting from abu Dhabi airport to Dubai

Old Jan 8th 2008, 12:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: getting from abu Dhabi airport to Dubai

Originally Posted by Cypselos
that is in fact the most likely option, giving the response the mention of the bus got!
If you want to save some money on the trip from Dubai to AD (I'm assuming you don't have your own wheels yet) you can always get the Haji-bus to the airport. Should cost you less than 10DH.... Use the money saved to buy flowers...
Old Jan 8th 2008, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
its too late now though! the brownie points have already been lost
It is never tooo late for total, on your knee's, flowers in one hand, beautiful present in the other in front of a Limo to take your beloved home....
Old Jan 8th 2008, 12:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
It is never tooo late for total, on your knee's, flowers in one hand, beautiful present in the other in front of a Limo to take your beloved home....
does it work without the down on the knees bit! mine are buggered after so many years of hockey??

oh what a romantic I am
Old Jan 8th 2008, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
does it work without the down on the knees bit! mine are buggered after so many years of hockey??

oh what a romantic I am
Yes babe, or else it looses the moment when you then have to help them up !!!
Old Jan 8th 2008, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

you read my mind.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 12:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Yes babe, or else it looses the moment when you then have to help them up !!!
will keep that in mind
Old Jan 8th 2008, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

you read my mind.
Good boy, you sorted now or is there anything else we can help you with ???
Old Jan 8th 2008, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

Oh i'm sure there's plenty more i can find to be dim or naiver about, but i think you're good for now thanks. it's weird, I've been here loads of times over the last 3years, but always on ab usiness and hotels where it's oh so easy. the flat in Satwa's a bit ofa shock to the system!
Old Jan 8th 2008, 12:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh i'm sure there's plenty more i can find to be dim or naiver about, but i think you're good for now thanks. it's weird, I've been here loads of times over the last 3years, but always on ab usiness and hotels where it's oh so easy. the flat in Satwa's a bit ofa shock to the system!
Satwa is a shock to the system....
Old Jan 8th 2008, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Satwa is a shock to the system....
Ah, but for a month at least it's a free shock to the system.