Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Apartment Required A sap

Apartment Required A sap

Old Jan 8th 2008, 10:27 am
Just Joined

Actafool83 will become famous soon enough
Default Apartment Required A sap

Alright fans, ive finally made it over here from the UK and im trying to find a place to set up. Ive heard tons of stories about where best to stay is but can you advise me please,

i have an allowance of 102k p.a. and would like somewhere nice. I would consider sharing if you know of anyone that wants to go intogether?

ive got 3 weeks left in the hotel that the compnay are putting me up in and then its all alone for me,

Look forward to the usual banter and replies,

Cheers
Old Jan 8th 2008, 10:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Apartment Required A sap

Originally Posted by Actafool83
Alright fans, ive finally made it over here from the UK and im trying to find a place to set up. Ive heard tons of stories about where best to stay is but can you advise me please,

i have an allowance of 102k p.a. and would like somewhere nice. I would consider sharing if you know of anyone that wants to go intogether?

ive got 3 weeks left in the hotel that the compnay are putting me up in and then its all alone for me,

Cheers

are you in Dubai and where abouts will you be working?
Old Jan 8th 2008, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
If you are working near Mirdif you could try a studio or maybe a one bed in Uptown there try Better Homes. com

But be warned the noise of the aircraft is high there so make sure where ever you visit you stay inside for a while to guage the noise level.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 10:33 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
If you are working near Mirdif you could try a studio or maybe a one bed in Uptown there try Better Homes. com

But be warned the noise of the aircraft is high there so make sure where ever you visit you stay inside for a while to guage the noise level.
are they that "cheap"?
Old Jan 8th 2008, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
are they that "cheap"?
Think you can get a studio for 90k
Old Jan 8th 2008, 10:34 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
Isn't Canukabroad looking for someone to share with...do a search of his posts I am pretty sure he said he'd like to share....and he seems the ideal flatmate...into cooking, wine, does all the cleaning etc etc...I'd have him, but alas...
Old Jan 8th 2008, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't Canukabroad looking for someone to share with...do a search of his posts I am pretty sure he said he'd like to share....and he seems the ideal flatmate...into cooking, wine, does all the cleaning etc etc...I'd have him, but alas...
think he is looking short term though!
Old Jan 8th 2008, 10:37 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
think he is looking short term though!
well...maybe if they get along...who knows...
Old Jan 8th 2008, 10:41 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like you and Canukabroad would be a match made in heaven. See his thread on looking for a flat share. Not sure if the following link will work:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504385
Old Jan 8th 2008, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Sounds like you and Canukabroad would be a match made in heaven. See his thread on looking for a flat share. Not sure if the following link will work:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504385
My eyes are welling up with the joys of it all.... Should we buy a new hat ???
Old Jan 8th 2008, 10:43 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
My eyes are welling up with the joys of it all.... Should we buy a new hat ???
first gay wedding in Dubai...and we made it possible
Old Jan 8th 2008, 10:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Brad will be so disapointed to have been beaten to the alter!
the Bangleman might be relieved though
Old Jan 8th 2008, 10:48 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Brad will be so disapointed to have been beaten to the alter!
the Bangleman might be relieved though
they can be bridesmates...
Old Jan 8th 2008, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

YOu guys shoud do this full time. Matrimonials and match making skills know no bounds.....
Old Jan 8th 2008, 11:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
YOu guys shoud do this full time. Matrimonials and match making skills know no bounds.....
I'm not so sure....

I mean, Chinook is bringing along the gourmet cooking, fastidious housecleaning, some great 'toons and urbane sophistication....

But what's the other dude offering? A can of lager????

It's gonna end in tears.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.