gays

Old Dec 19th 2004, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

smartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: gays

is this where everyone gets married to each other ?

Old Dec 19th 2004, 12:37 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by smartd
is this where everyone gets married to each other ?

no it's dubai not MA.
Old Dec 19th 2004, 12:42 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Bless, a moderator deleted it, in fairness it was a piece of literature that was post-watershed. If I have time I will write it again but I won't put it on the public forums.

Sorry moddies!!
I read part 1, you will hv to PM me part 2
Old Dec 19th 2004, 12:43 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
I read part 1, you will hv to PM me part 2
can you forward it to me ?
Old Dec 19th 2004, 12:45 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
can you forward it to me ?
JD, sorry... i did not copy it It seems interesting though... that's why I want to read part 2.
Old Dec 19th 2004, 12:46 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
JD, sorry... i did not copy it It seems interesting though... that's why I want to read part 2.
can you give us some idea of the content ??
Old Dec 19th 2004, 12:47 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

calm down or u will have to get a new keyboard
Old Dec 19th 2004, 12:48 pm
semarang

Not very far on part 1 .........................
Old Dec 19th 2004, 2:56 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

That will be the blind leading the blind.....happens alot over here. !
we have all seen it, but u r right bout the deportation thing..... wonder where u heard that? lol

free karma 2 ya.
Old Dec 19th 2004, 3:02 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

You old smarty!!! Who would like me to email/PM them my story? I simple "I do" in a reply will suffice!!
why not? go on then. shud be interesting reading.
Old Dec 19th 2004, 4:50 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Errr...DE:
I can read deleted stuff, but you ain't got space for another PM so I couldn't PM the story to you...get back to me when you've deleted a few and I'll PM it.
Old Dec 19th 2004, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Have PMed my story to those that asked:

TA5
joseph.creative
Jammy_Dodgers
Crying Freeman
kristy
Face81

Old Dec 19th 2004, 5:45 pm
The Oracle

Have PMed my story to those that asked:

TA5
joseph.creative
Jammy_Dodgers
Crying Freeman
kristy
Face81

Being the first one to have read that...... this is all I have to say:

so where is part 2?
Old Dec 19th 2004, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Face81
Being the first one to have read that...... this is all I have to say:

so where is part 2?
What is wrong with the story? Did you not like the style, or do you not like girl on girl action?
Old Dec 19th 2004, 5:50 pm
semarang

What is wrong with the story? Did you not like the style, or do you not like girl on girl action?
lol... DE... u can PM me part 2.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.