gays

Old Dec 19th 2004, 5:02 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: gays

Originally Posted by TA5
i wouldn't say that it isn't illegal, but i can say i've seen plenty of arabs and indian men walking around shj hand in hand
that'll be the foreign pilots then...*l*
Old Dec 19th 2004, 8:01 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by TA5
i wouldn't say that it isn't illegal, but i can say i've seen plenty of arabs and indian men walking around shj hand in hand
Actually I think that's a culture thing. Apparently they're just good friends when they do that!
Old Dec 19th 2004, 8:02 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by longhung
Hi Kristy
What did I wrong to you I only asked some info about the current gayscene in this area as a horny newcommer so the only thing you have to do to be civiliced and give me some info as normal gays are doing

Verus Amicus Est Tamquam Alter Idem
I do like the way that I was the only one saying he might be innocent, yet I'm the one that he has a go at!!!! Nice.
Old Dec 19th 2004, 8:27 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by longhung
Hi Kristy
What did I wrong to you I only asked some info about the current gayscene in this area as a horny newcommer so the only thing you have to do to be civiliced and give me some info as normal gays are doing

Verus Amicus Est Tamquam Alter Idem
Hoe about this... be an openly gay westerner, piss the police off and get deported.... how's that for the gay scene low down.

Normal gay guys keep it under wraps, literally... and also lay off Kristy. Not a good way to introduce urself into this place.

Silencium est aurum.
Old Dec 19th 2004, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Bless, a moderator deleted it, in fairness it was a piece of literature that was post-watershed. If I have time I will write it again but I won't put it on the public forums.

Sorry moddies!!
Old Dec 19th 2004, 11:12 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Bless, a moderator deleted it, in fairness it was a piece of literature that was post-watershed. If I have time I will write it again but I won't put it on the public forums.

Sorry moddies!!
maybe u should have a mailing list there, sophie?
Old Dec 19th 2004, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
maybe u should have a mailing list there, sophie?
You old smarty!!! Who would like me to email/PM them my story? I simple "I do" in a reply will suffice!!
Old Dec 19th 2004, 11:28 am
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

You old smarty!!! Who would like me to email/PM them my story? I simple "I do" in a reply will suffice!!

I do please
Old Dec 19th 2004, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
I do please

You are #1 on my "to do " list
Old Dec 19th 2004, 11:31 am
The 5th Amendment

hmmmm
Old Dec 19th 2004, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

hmmmm
Old Dec 19th 2004, 11:35 am
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

You are #1 on my "to do " list

Yay me, first time I've been first for anything. I usually come second!

Sorry I couldn't resist that
Old Dec 19th 2004, 11:37 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
Yay me, first time I've been first for anything. I usually come second!

Sorry I couldn't resist that
which begs the question who comes third?
Old Dec 19th 2004, 11:54 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

which begs the question who comes third?
i Do

Sneaking in from behind......
Old Dec 19th 2004, 12:28 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

i do

although i'm probably down around #4594

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.