Garhoud bridge

Old Feb 7th 2008, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

Cry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to all
Default Garhoud bridge

Have i misunderstood the [clear as mud] press reports, or is Garhoud Bridge really going to be one-way for undetermined time? Anyone know the actual plan and how long it will take? Business bay has been shocking in the mornings since G'roud went to one lane, but this will make it so much worse.
Here's hoping that my hangover induced discombobulation has confused me..
Haddock
(Peoples Republic Of Mirdiff)
Old Feb 7th 2008, 8:31 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Garhoud bridge

Originally Posted by Cry haddock
Have i misunderstood the [clear as mud] press reports, or is Garhoud Bridge really going to be one-way for undetermined time? Anyone know the actual plan and how long it will take? Business bay has been shocking in the mornings since G'roud went to one lane, but this will make it so much worse.
Here's hoping that my hangover induced discombobulation has confused me..
Haddock
(Peoples Republic Of Mirdiff)
Long live the republic!