Flights to and from Neom

Flights to and from Neom

Old Feb 7th 2023, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

ZeroCool_HTP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Flights to and from Neom

Originally Posted by GreenBlue
Hello All,
A quick question: Is the annual travel allowance paid to you in full regardless of the actual cost of flights? Or, do they only reimburse you the actual cost after submitting the invoice?
Also, How much is the annual flight allowance for a base location of Melbourne, Australia?
Many thanks.
Yes, its paid in full. Not sure on exact amount for annual flight allowance but it more than covers it.
Old Feb 7th 2023, 6:11 pm
Just Joined

GreenBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks ZeroCool!
I saw a SAR 17,000 figure on another thread for a single-status. Just wondering if this is a flat figure for all or it varies with the home location!
Old Feb 7th 2023, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

ZeroCool_HTP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GreenBlue
Thanks ZeroCool!
I saw a SAR 17,000 figure on another thread for a single-status. Just wondering if this is a flat figure for all or it varies with the home location!
That sounds about right yeah. It is based on average flight price during the year, and yes, obviously location dependent. They get the cost data from IATA, so not just a random figure plucked from the sky.
Old Feb 24th 2023, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

ExpatKSA is an unknown quantity at this point

How does flight booking go? Do they only try to use Saudi Airline as much as possible? I heard that it was only through Jeddah, Riyadh, Dammam to NEOM Bay.

I am coming from the USA, anyone has any experience with that?
Old Nov 7th 2023, 11:02 am
Just Joined

PacPac is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

Thanks for the great forum.
I have a couple questions about the flight from Neom Bay to London on Wednesday and Sunday.
1. How hard is it to get tickets for the flight? Especially for holidays and the end/start of the month.
2. What is the approximate cost of the tickets?
3. How long should one plan to get off the plane and get through the customs in London? I plan to use Heathrough airport for a connecting flight.

Your experience and feedback will be much appreciated. Thanx.

Old Nov 7th 2023, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PacPac
Hello

Thanks for the great forum.
I have a couple questions about the flight from Neom Bay to London on Wednesday and Sunday.
1. How hard is it to get tickets for the flight? Especially for holidays and the end/start of the month.
2. What is the approximate cost of the tickets?
3. How long should one plan to get off the plane and get through the customs in London? I plan to use Heathrough airport for a connecting flight.

Hi Pac-
1) There usually aren't too many problems getting on that flight. Just book a week or two in advance and you're good. Book early around the holidays, though. People plan early to leave around Eid and school holidays.
2) Again, check saudia.com. These are normal flights. Prices vary like any other flight.
3) Last time I flew into LHR it took me about 45 minutes to clear customs.

FYI, there are regular flights now to DXB and DOH. Depending on where you are going, these may be viable alternatives for your final destination.
Cheers.
Old Nov 7th 2023, 2:37 pm
Just Joined

PacPac is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the reply, BMH77
Old Dec 2nd 2023, 9:22 am
Just Joined

Nomad_786 is an unknown quantity at this point

Apart from the 2 free internal flights per month to Jeddah/Riyadh/Damam - I believe discounted flights are also on offer for other internal destinations.

can anyone shed any light on this and the level of discount?
Old Dec 3rd 2023, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

Trailing_Hubby will become famous soon enough

Not really. There was a Saudia code but not sure it works any more.
Old Dec 3rd 2023, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

Ilovegregggs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PacPac

I tend to land at ungodly hours of the morning with a Riyadh or Jeddah Flight. I'm in the car about 20 minutes after landing. I don't have hold luggage..this can set you back 45 minutes to an hour. In my kitchen with champagne an hour later. god bless working from home in the UK..no traffic on the M25 or M3 on a friday. Mashallah!
Old Dec 6th 2023, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

HelpfulExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BMH77
Hi Pac-
1) There usually aren't too many problems getting on that flight. Just book a week or two in advance and you're good. Book early around the holidays, though. People plan early to leave around Eid and school holidays.
2) Again, check saudia.com. These are normal flights. Prices vary like any other flight.
3) Last time I flew into LHR it took me about 45 minutes to clear customs.

FYI, there are regular flights now to DXB and DOH. Depending on where you are going, these may be viable alternatives for your final destination.
Cheers.
3) I would only add that transferring through T4 is not great if the connection is close and needing to change terminals. It's slow to get to train/bus. Sometimes baggage is slow to come out (in my experience) and the transfer with train or bus is slow and was unpredictable with strikes. Passport control has always been quick for me.