Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

A favour to ask Villa people

A favour to ask Villa people

Old Dec 23rd 2004, 12:02 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default A favour to ask Villa people

Does anyone have any storage space where i can put a car hard top. it's quite light, but as i am in an apartment i dont have anywhere to put it.

I would use it as a coffee table but the colour doesnt go with the rest of the colour scheme in the lounge.

Rgds
JD
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 12:46 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A favour to ask Villa people

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Does anyone have any storage space where i can put a car hard top. it's quite light, but as i am in an apartment i dont have anywhere to put it.

I would use it as a coffee table but the colour doesnt go with the rest of the colour scheme in the lounge.

Rgds
JD
Man / guy not normally bother with the colour
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 1:04 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Rgds
JD
Cant help you, but do be carefull though as anything left in under ground parking is at risk of being lifted!

Some chap on the board lost his!
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 2:18 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry mate...no villa shortly!!
Old Dec 24th 2004, 10:30 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Rgds
JD

Have a large shed/lean-to that might be big enough. It houses our water tank and other excess furniture but is half empty. Depends how big the hardtop to get through the door.
Old Dec 24th 2004, 10:32 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Have a large shed/lean-to that might be big enough. It houses our water tank and other excess furniture but is half empty. Depends how big the hardtop to get through the door.
Its for his new porsche so isn't v big

Happy christmas JB, enjoy the sherry
Old Dec 24th 2004, 10:54 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Truth Speak]Its for his new porsche so isn't v big

Thanks TS, have a lovely Christmas....impossible not to with kids around huh?
Old Dec 24th 2004, 12:29 pm
Premium Member

[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by Jellybean
Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Its for his new porsche so isn't v big

Thanks TS, have a lovely Christmas....impossible not to with kids around huh?
We r just going thru the 'so much to do phase' ...... the kids are so excited and r running around like loonies... its chaos.....but yes . its fun
Old Dec 24th 2004, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Truth Speak]

We r just going thru the 'so much to do phase' ...... the kids are so excited and r running around like loonies... its chaos.....but yes . its fun
Just got mine off to bed. No.1 is in for a double whammy - Santa and the Tooth Fairy in one night - I can hardly stand the excitement, never mind him! No.2 hasn't a bloody clue about any of it so cheap to please (as is no.1 thankfully!). Can't wait to see their faces in the morning!

Merry Christmas to everyone & their families - hope Santa is good to you all!
Old Dec 24th 2004, 3:28 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Just got mine off to bed. No.1 is in for a double whammy - Santa and the Tooth Fairy in one night - I can hardly stand the excitement, never mind him! No.2 hasn't a bloody clue about any of it so cheap to please (as is no.1 thankfully!). Can't wait to see their faces in the morning!

Merry Christmas to everyone & their families - hope Santa is good to you all!
My 12 year old still believes in the tooth fairy, and even had a tooth fall out 3 nights ago! Then lost it... So does the tooth fairy still come, she asked?

And what is the going rate these days.

Merry Christmas one and all