Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Estate Agents in Dubai

Estate Agents in Dubai

Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Estate Agents in Dubai

Originally Posted by Smoochy Girl
That's a pile of crap - sorry! We rang Better Homes for weeks - daily - and we never got any bloody answer from them! They are rude, arrogant and totaly worthless.

The only way to save money and find a decent place is either go through adverts placed by landlords or drive up and down the area you want. We did that in Al Barsha - found exactly what we were looking for at 250k payable in advance last year; he also wanted 2 post-dated cheques of the same amount for the next 2 years .......... these have been causing my dude headaches.

So we spoke to our landlord some weeks ago and he agreed to return the cheques, reduce the rent to 180k with NO post-dated cheques because he realises how dangerous PD cheques are, and we pay by monthly cheque like any other part of the world.

Oh and NO estate agents' fee either
Next time I post with self-conscious irony, I'll put it in capital letters............

Of course they're crap................ I'm going to re-register for Sarcasm School.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:31 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Next time I post with self-conscious irony, I'll put it in capital letters............

Of course they're crap................ I'm going to re-register for Sarcasm School.
Yer losing yer touch, man. Remember, we now have ex-ej members on here. The only irony they understand is used to press their husbands shirts, ey.

Latest pc gadget for women...
Attached Thumbnails Estate Agents in Dubai-mouse-women.jpg  
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Dean

AAAAAAAAAAAAAargh - you got me there Mr Big Fish .......... I don't know your wit and your sarcasm yet; my apologies
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:57 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

To all hot realtors....

and to the 'gilly' person....

*PERVERTED STARE*