Entry into Dubai

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 10:57 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Entry into Dubai

so many questions....i apologise, and will send karma to you all :

My 8 year old daughter wants to come out for New Year, and will be travelling out with a female friend of mine.
Will there be any problems for 2 unrelated females entering Dubai ?
Sorry if it seems a bit silly but i have just done 8 months in Saudi so im not sure whats normal and whats not !!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 11:01 am
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of
Default Re: Entry into Dubai

If they are from one of the priviledged countries, they will get a visiting-visa on arrival.

these are
France, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Cyprus, Finland, Malta, Spain, Monaco, Vatican City, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, United States (US), Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong

UK Citizens
Residents of the UK with the right to abide in the United Kingdom may obtain a free visa on arrival, which is valid for 60 days and can be renewed for an additional 30 days for Dhs. 500 ($ 137).

(copied from a visit dubai site i've been using quite a bit)
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 5:26 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
so many questions....i apologise, and will send karma to you all :

My 8 year old daughter wants to come out for New Year, and will be travelling out with a female friend of mine.
Will there be any problems for 2 unrelated females entering Dubai ?
Sorry if it seems a bit silly but i have just done 8 months in Saudi so im not sure whats normal and whats not !!!!!!!!!
Shouldn't be a problem and if your 8 year old wants to meet up with my 7 year old daughter that would be great - just broken her arm on saturday so feeling v. sorry for herself at the mo. but company over the hols would be good!
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 9:48 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

That would be great ! thank you !!!!!!!!!
I will PM you once im there and sorted out a DXB sim card/mobile!

only 20 days to go yipeee!!!!!!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 2:40 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

(copied from a visit dubai site i've been using quite a bit)[/QUOTE]
jamilla - good stuff - put the link on the board - (copy & paste) - we can then get Bob to add it to the info at the top

Cheers

TS