Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Emaar refusing moving permit on AR

Emaar refusing moving permit on AR

Old Jun 24th 2018, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

reddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emaar refusing moving permit on AR

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
Well looks like a happy ending.
Thanks to the very helpful lady at Emaar who offered a reduced payment plan for the LL and the LL is paying it now inshallah. I
cant praise Emaar at their main office enough over this, super helpful and empathetic. Perhaps less helpful at the ranches office but guess their hands are tied.

i suppose the lesson to anyone renting within the AR is to demand written evidence that the community charges on your next property have been paid before you sign any cheques and a contract and don’t rely upon the agents.

this has been a hideous experience though thankfully our last possible exposure as in 12 months it’s all over and out of here inshallah

if you go to the Emaar offices they can check if the fees have been paid
Old Jun 24th 2018, 9:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Do they still name and shame the villas at the gate? or did that get stopped?

Was it Mousey Munters or the other one?
Old Jun 24th 2018, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

reddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Do they still name and shame the villas at the gate? or did that get stopped?

Was it Mousey Munters or the other one?

When i lived in the Views circa 2015 they used to have a list of names on a board. I haven't seen any for years. I think it was stopped because of libel laws

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/servi...legal-1.423521

Last edited by reddiva; Jun 24th 2018 at 10:17 am.
Old Jun 24th 2018, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Hi MH,

in reality, most of the agencies will be blighted by the odd less than perfect agent who tarnishes the reputation of the business. Today the less than proactive agent who i wished plague, genital warts and ebola on last night was replaced by his boss who made rapid in roads and got results. i also know one fantastic agent who grafts day and night and i would recommend her to anyone. PM if you want her details. No company was on the Ranches by the way

not seen the name and shame since the Alma days however it did work. thanks for all the responses today folks

Happy days to come in the gated, chav and pajero free small haven in AR. till we arrive
Old Jun 24th 2018, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by reddiva
It is the same in the Greens. The only time we see security is when they want to see your moving in permits
If there's ever a real emergency in Downtown, I'm going to put a towel over the balcony. It's like calling Batman
Old Jun 26th 2018, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Talking Re: Emaar refusing moving permit on AR

Originally Posted by Cypselos
If there's ever a real emergency in Downtown, I'm going to put a towel over the balcony. It's like calling Batman
In my case it was plant pots. Anything on the balcony rail has them furiously knocking on your door