Eid Mubarak.

Old Jan 12th 2006, 8:53 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eid Mubarak.

Originally Posted by Peterrod
Cas.

I hope you have enjoyed your Holidays.

Can you please tell me what is the date of the first normal working day at the end of the Eid Al Adha (1426) holidays.

My very best regards to you and your family.

Peter Rodgers.

Afternoon Mr Rodgers,

Holidays are always good doesn't matter if i do something or not

Saturday is the day.

Regrads,

Casanova
Old Jan 12th 2006, 9:04 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Almas
Yo peterod or whatever.

u Are a fake and you got caught at it.

Whether you worked ever in Saudi still remains to be seen and I doubt you ever visited the place.

I refrained from commenting on your silly little Eid card but where in the hell you got the Bakri Id bit? You sure know how to Google.

But I tell you that no one worth his salt in the Middle East including Saudi - Qatar or the U.A.E ever refers to Eid al Adha as Bakri Id as this is a 100% Indian google thingy.

Nice try but for crying out loud: don't try to position yourself as an Arabist or knowing the ME cause you aint and you are simply a sycophant with a blabbering of delusional tendencies.

In other words and as you lived so much in Saudi:

Rouh Entak ya Maaras!

Now try to google this!
Almas
Just read through all of your posts, your quite dick-less arn't you.
You post your little rants then disappear.
I would suggest that unless you have anything sensible to say, that you stick your head back up your ass

JD
Old Jan 12th 2006, 10:54 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Almas
Just read through all of your posts, your quite dick-less arn't you.
You post your little rants then disappear.
I would suggest that unless you have anything sensible to say, that you stick your head back up your ass

JD

Well Said JD! i hope he takes your valuable advice.

and my advice for Almassa Cinema,

Please take JD's advice.
Old Jan 12th 2006, 11:07 am
Banned

"Al mas" = ماص = Suc ker

or you guys can easily call him "Al'oush"
Old Jan 12th 2006, 11:39 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova
"Al mas" = ماص = Suc ker

Old Jan 12th 2006, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CasaNova
"Al mas" = ماص = Suc ker

It should be Al massas.....
Old Jan 12th 2006, 1:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

What are you laughing at????
Old Jan 12th 2006, 1:11 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by shoushou
What are you laughing at????
moi??????...........nothing..
Old Jan 12th 2006, 1:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

moi??????...........nothing..
Hiding behind someone else,eh????
Old Jan 12th 2006, 1:39 pm
Up in the air

Hiding behind someone else,eh????
dont you start....
Old Jan 12th 2006, 1:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dont you start....
Get ready for a PM session,need your help and expertise....
Old Jan 12th 2006, 1:42 pm
Up in the air

Get ready for a PM session,need your help and expertise....
no problem
Old Jan 12th 2006, 1:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no problem
Done,with thanks....
Old Jan 12th 2006, 1:55 pm
Up in the air

Done,with thanks....
answered....with fingers crossed
Old Jan 12th 2006, 1:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

answered....with fingers crossed
Uncross 'em at once,not the answer that I was hopin for....