Eid Mubarak.

Old Jan 11th 2006, 5:07 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eid Mubarak.

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Why are you angry?
Yes, why so angry?

From what I've read Peter is only trying to help people with information

Old Jan 11th 2006, 5:31 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peterrod
Novita.

I am very surprised indeed to see this comment also from you.

Please kindly read the reply that I have sent to the comment of your good friend.

Best Regards

Peter Rodgers.
there are only 2 people on the board from Qatar in Britishexpats.com middle section forum Peter. Since you are posting on here ... people will think you are referring either me or Malt.

I don't know ... how many board are you on in apart of this one ... and is none our business either.

In the past .... me and Malt been receiving all sorts of message on our PM.

You said "I used this sentence (The Doha Damsels educated me quickly in one week through daily PM's) as a polite phrase of discribing various people without writing their actual names in a public forum." ......

But if you write that in this forum .... all the regulars here will straight away assuming that you are referring to us .... either Malt or me.

Please do not said we educating you daily through PM because we did not ...

have a good day.

-N-
Old Jan 11th 2006, 6:08 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
there are only 2 people on the board from Qatar in Britishexpats.com middle section forum Peter. Since you are posting on here ... people will think you are referring either me or Malt.

I don't know ... how many board are you on in apart of this one ... and is none our business either.

In the past .... me and Malt been receiving all sorts of message on our PM.

You said "I used this sentence (The Doha Damsels educated me quickly in one week through daily PM's) as a polite phrase of discribing various people without writing their actual names in a public forum." ......

But if you write that in this forum .... all the regulars here will straight away assuming that you are referring to us .... either Malt or me.

Please do not said we educating you daily through PM because we did not ...

have a good day.

-N-
One can of whoopass- open.
Old Jan 11th 2006, 6:24 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desert Dweller
One can of whoopass- open.

Excuse me ???
Old Jan 11th 2006, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

Saudi is a jewel in the roughSaudi is a jewel in the roughSaudi is a jewel in the roughSaudi is a jewel in the rough

eid mubarak to you peter & to all.

it is so excited that we had 2 eids during one month, the first was christmas & the second eid al-adha.

thanks for the wonderful card.
Old Jan 11th 2006, 7:18 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Excuse me ???

One can of whoopass - open. Pronounced Whupass and means

Im gonna kick your ass
Im about to open up a can of woopass on you!
Old Jan 11th 2006, 7:25 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Malteser.

In reply to your above mentioned captalized mad reply,Yes you are correct,you did not tell me anything by PM'S and also if you re-read the thread your VERY GOOD NAME (Malteaser) is not mentioned.

Please kindly understand that there is other people as well as you living in Doha,Qatar and this web site is not the only forum web site on the internet that I subscribe to and read the posted comments of other members,or even there are other web site forums where I ask other members to send me information on Doha ,Qatar by PM.

I used this sentence (The Doha Damsels educated me quickly in one week through daily PM's) as a polite phrase of discribing various people without writing their actual names in a public forum.

There is no need for you to be upset and angry as we are all supposed to be happy bunch here on this forum.

Very sorry indeed if I have upset you in any way that has made you feel angry.

Best Regards

Peter Rodgers.

Malt gets out her hi tech binoculars.................who else from Doha. As Doha Damsels u were referring to Novi and me.........I mean who else

Oh come on.... I am not mad or angry (who cares). We just answered yr questions but never thru PM fullstop. Also Peter u prob know much more about Qatar than us with all the research u have been doing

Friends as always ok................u have no idea what I am like when I am really mad........hahaaa and hope to God u never will experience this.

Malt xxxx
Old Jan 11th 2006, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

Almas has a brilliant futureAlmas has a brilliant futureAlmas has a brilliant futureAlmas has a brilliant futureAlmas has a brilliant futureAlmas has a brilliant futureAlmas has a brilliant futureAlmas has a brilliant future

Yo peterod or whatever.

u Are a fake and you got caught at it.

Whether you worked ever in Saudi still remains to be seen and I doubt you ever visited the place.

I refrained from commenting on your silly little Eid card but where in the hell you got the Bakri Id bit? You sure know how to Google.

But I tell you that no one worth his salt in the Middle East including Saudi - Qatar or the U.A.E ever refers to Eid al Adha as Bakri Id as this is a 100% Indian google thingy.

Nice try but for crying out loud: don't try to position yourself as an Arabist or knowing the ME cause you aint and you are simply a sycophant with a blabbering of delusional tendencies.

In other words and as you lived so much in Saudi:

Rouh Entak ya Maaras!

Now try to google this!
Old Jan 11th 2006, 9:33 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Almas
Yo peterod or whatever.

Whether you worked ever in Saudi still remains to be seen and I doubt you ever visited the place.

I refrained from commenting on your silly little Eid card but where in the hell you got the Bakri Id bit? You sure know how to Google.

But I tell you that no one worth his salt in the Middle East including Saudi - Qatar or the U.A.E ever refers to Eid al Adha as Bakri Id as this is a 100% Indian google thingy.

Nice try but for crying out loud: don't try to position yourself as an Arabist or knowing the ME cause you aint and you are simply a sycophant with a blabbering of delusional tendencies.

Rouh Entak ya Maaras!

Now try to google this!
So Almas, you going to spill the beans and tell us who you really are
Old Jan 11th 2006, 9:35 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saudi
eid mubarak to you peter & to all.

it is so excited that we had 2 eids during one month, the first was christmas & the second eid al-adha.

thanks for the wonderful card.
Take it you are one of Peter's friends then
Old Jan 11th 2006, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

Peterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nice

Yo peterod or whatever.

Rouh Entak ya Maaras!

Now try to google this!

TO: Almas.

It is shameful to see that a simple polite and respectful Eid Greeting has caused you to write such unrespectful comments.

NOTE: The Eid Greeting was sent in 3 languages (Arabic,Hindi and English) as these are the most common languages used in the UAE.

FUTHER NOTE: There is a very strong possiobility that people will find that the above mentioned unrespectful words that you have written in this thread as being words that is DERIDING ISLAM.

POST SCRIPT: Other names for Eid ul-Adha

Eid ul-Adha (Arabic: عيد الأض�*ى) It is often referred to as the "Kurban Bayramı" (from Turkish) or "Sacrifice Feast". In Bosnia it is referred as "Kurban Bajram", similar to Turkish and adopted by Bosniaks. Eid ul-Adha is also known as Hari Raya Haji/Qurban in Singapore and Malaysia , Hari Raya Idul Adha in Indonesia and Tabaski in West Africa. In Bangladesh it is commonly called Qurbani Eid, while in other parts of the Pakistan as well as in India it is known as Bakr-Id بکرا عید "Goat Eid" as goat is the major sacrificial animal in Pakistan as opposed to sheep.

Last edited by Peterrod; Jan 11th 2006 at 10:29 pm. Reason: Addition of POST SCRIPT paragraph.
Old Jan 11th 2006, 9:47 pm
Its all good

TO: Almas.

It is shameful to see that a simple polite and respectful Eid Greeting has caused you to write such unrespectful comments.

NOTE: The Eid Greeting was sent in 3 languages (Arabic,Hindi and English) as these are the most common languages used in the UAE.

FUTHER NOTE: There is a very strong possiobility that people will find that the above mentioned unrespectful words that you have written in this thread as being words that is DERIDING ISLAM.

Ooooh Peter no regards you must be pi**ed off with him/her
Old Jan 11th 2006, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

Peterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nice

Cas.

I hope you have enjoyed your Holidays.

Can you please tell me what is the date of the first normal working day at the end of the Eid Al Adha (1426) holidays.

My very best regards to you and your family.

Peter Rodgers.
Old Jan 11th 2006, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Fairydust
So Almas, you going to spill the beans and tell us who you really are

Fairydust.

Please Read this web site link very carefully.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almas_%28cryptozoology%29

My Very Best Regards To You

Peter.

Last edited by Peterrod; Jan 12th 2006 at 12:03 am.
Old Jan 12th 2006, 8:50 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Yo peterod or whatever.

Rouh Entak ya Maaras!

Now try to google this!

Almas, Mr peterrod is a very good gentleman atleast he has more knowledge than anyone who is living here in UAE.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.