DVD recoroders

Old Jul 7th 2005, 1:40 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: DVD recoroders

Originally Posted by shoushou
The Blaupunkt in the Golf has an MP3 player,I added that one 2 years ago when I bought the car.My next baby will have good stuff fitted inside,I cant stand sub par audio in cars.....
whats this world coming to, eh?
Old Jul 9th 2005, 11:50 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: DVD recorders

Originally Posted by Benson
does anyone at there own a dvd recorder. Not one for a PC but one for the TV. I was thinking of getting one with a hard drive but we are taking dhs/-2000 a normal dvd recorder is dhs/-1000 so we are talking about 1000 for a hard drive. does anyone have any info on what is the best deal?
I bought one recently, and soon realised that having a Hard Drive would have been better ! You live and learn.
I'm now considering a TV card in the computer, to record programs on to my computer HDD, and make my new DVD (no HDD) Recorder obsolete

Q: What am I doing in the Middle East forum ?
A: Trying to find you after a comment from Ray (Happy Karma)

Old Jul 10th 2005, 5:59 am
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
There really isn't enough worth watching on TV here to warrant any kind of recording device is there?
Nope. Thank God for BitTorrent...
Old Jul 10th 2005, 6:39 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond

heh heh....... have some karma for your flying vsit to the ME.
Old Jul 10th 2005, 6:47 am
W10

hard dirve would be ideal for transfering an edited home movie on to DVD.
Tell

me

more

squire

nudge

nudge

Old Jul 10th 2005, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by W10
Tell

me

more

squire

nudge

nudge

only for my private collection, sorry.
Old Jul 10th 2005, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
I bought one recently, and soon realised that having a Hard Drive would have been better ! You live and learn.
I'm now considering a TV card in the computer, to record programs on to my computer HDD, and make my new DVD (no HDD) Recorder obsolete

Cheers, I was leaning towards no HDD, but will have to think again now. Just seems to double the price with having a HDD, but I think I might use it just not sure how much.
Old Jul 10th 2005, 10:08 am
The Oracle

only for my private collection, sorry.
what private collection?
Old Jul 10th 2005, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Face81
what private collection?

never you mind
Old Jul 11th 2005, 6:59 am
The Oracle

never you mind
as a fello ME BE forumer, I need to know these things.

Oh and thanks for the k hit. You finally came through.