Old Jul 10th 2005, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold
Default karma

face, I am still trying to send some karma to you but it still says I need to spread some around!

people put some decent posts so I give out some k. I wont give out free k, needs to be a good or funny post.

or send me some k and i will return some.
Old Jul 10th 2005, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: karma

Originally Posted by Benson
face, I am still trying to send some karma to you but it still says I need to spread some around!

people put some decent posts so I give out some k. I wont give out free k, needs to be a good or funny post.

...and my postings re: weetbix didn't measure up?
Old Jul 10th 2005, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kelvynd

Have a piece of K.
Old Jul 10th 2005, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

thank you peeps, will try to get K back to you all, if I missed any I am sorry, it only shows the last five, so if you sent any and didn't send back drop a reply here.
Old Jul 10th 2005, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

biddy, were are you man, I can't find you to K back.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 5:47 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Just sent you a huge wodge of karma B...should keep you going for a shot or two.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 6:27 am
ABCDiamond

I've been told that I get drawn to karma threads, like a bear to honey

But it's purely accidental, honest

Mind you it could be the weetabix bit... we are trying to find it in Brisbane at the moment, well, the Real UK Weetabix, that is

Old Jul 11th 2005, 6:50 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

excuses, excuses.

This is the second time u havent returned it. LOL
Old Jul 11th 2005, 6:51 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kelvynd
oh they were funny alright.

Will try and give u a dollop of k just now....
Old Jul 11th 2005, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

thanx for all the karma, will be away for awhile. Back to civilisation and no internet conection.

See ya in bit.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 10:04 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
I've been told that I get drawn to karma threads, like a bear to honey

But it's purely accidental, honest

Mind you it could be the weetabix bit... we are trying to find it in Brisbane at the moment, well, the Real UK Weetabix, that is
K from me ABC