Dubai Opera Ball

Old Jan 24th 2005, 10:51 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: Dubai Opera Ball

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Top secret....I call it survitude
the sexy Wentch routine...like it like it....

Old Jan 24th 2005, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Dubai Opera Ball

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Wasnt laced with rat poison was it ?

yes i cook!
I have lived on my own since i was a teenager.
name your dish and ill cook it when im free!
LOL! Nah - she still married him after that so it can't have been that bad.

Not fussy on what you cook, although it'll have to be something impressive to do that gorgeous wine justice. Mmmmmmm, looking forward to it already!
Old Jan 24th 2005, 11:17 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
LOL! Nah - she still married him after that so it can't have been that bad.

Not fussy on what you cook, although it'll have to be something impressive to do that gorgeous wine justice. Mmmmmmm, looking forward to it already!

Nice pics LL xx
Old Jan 24th 2005, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Nice pics LL xx
Thanks JB - that was quick! Just posted them.
Old Jan 24th 2005, 11:20 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Thanks JB - that was quick! Just posted them.
Luck would have it I was browsing LOL

Who took the photos? They are very good and capture the moment, which I think is better than posed pics.
Old Jan 24th 2005, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Luck would have it I was browsing LOL

Who took the photos? They are very good and capture the moment, which I think is better than posed pics.
One of them was my "official" graduation photo which I arranged myself as I didn't want the usual "standing holding a fake scroll looking like a total git" thing. Had to have my boys with me!

The other 2 were taken by a local press photographer as they always choose a few folk to do a wee piece on. A friend of mine had taken LL jnr away for the duration of the ceremony & didn't realise he had a blue lollypop on the way back. Talk about being upstaged - one of the pics was on the front page of our local paper in colour the next day! LOL!! He's still a wee poser, but gorgeous with it.