This Thursday!

Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default This Thursday!

Hello everybody!!

Feeling much better today by the way!

You all still meeting up on Thursday??
I need to know the time because......MY DAUGHTER IS COMING AT 1 AM!!!
Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:45 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This Thursday!

Dunno...sort of died a death.

I wont be landing until 1150pm, so it looks like ill miss all the fun if anything does kick off
Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:45 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hello everybody!!

Feeling much better today by the way!

You all still meeting up on Thursday??
I need to know the time because......MY DAUGHTER IS COMING AT 1 AM!!!

Hello.... How are things with you and bet your excited about your DD coming home!

Have you settled in yet?
Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:46 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Is there something I need to know??
Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Hello.... How are things with you and bet your excited about your DD coming home!

Have you settled in yet?
Hello Heart,

Yes I'm in since this WE. Curtains not up yet but little one's room all painted!! and I did it myself (quite happy about that!)

It's looking quite cozy, hope to see you this WE then!
Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:49 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
Well we did plan the mother of all piss ups to welcome the new people to Dubai, as there was one in November when alot of people met. but it has gone kinda quiet...not sure if its gonna happen or be rescheduled
Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Hello Nabs!

Well...that's why I'm asking...someone mentioned to me that we were all going out on the 27th..don't know if it's gonna happen..but it will surely make my last hours (alone) pass quickly!
Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Well we did plan the mother of all piss ups to welcome the new people to Dubai, as there was one in November when alot of people met. but it has gone kinda quiet...not sure if its gonna happen or be rescheduled
NOOOO...rescheduling! :scared:
Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:55 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Well, My creative Mind is suggesting that yes we do go out on thursday but reschedule the major piss up as singlemom will have to be out of there before 1 am and JD won't be in till really late if he can make it after his flight!

So we can reschedule it till the we after and make it a big one

Good?

Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Well, My creative Mind is suggesting that yes we do go out on thursday but reschedule the major piss up as singlemom will have to be out of there before 1 am and JD won't be in till really late if he can make it after his flight!

So we can reschedule it till the we after and make it a big one

Good?

Ok...sounds good
Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:59 am
The Delivery Man...

Ok...sounds good
Great, so whats for this week end?
Old Jan 24th 2005, 9:03 am
Up in the air

Great, so whats for this week end?
All day Friday at Waxy,s.
Old Jan 24th 2005, 9:03 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Heart,

Yes I'm in since this WE. Curtains not up yet but little one's room all painted!! and I did it myself (quite happy about that!)

It's looking quite cozy, hope to see you this WE then!

Good for you! All the rooms are painted including the hallway and the curtains are up all within the week... there is very little left to move except the items that are insured to be moved.

Cosy wud be the word I'd use too
Old Jan 24th 2005, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
All day Friday at Waxy,s.
What is it with waxy's on fridays? Food? Drinks? Girls? Boys? Pool?
Old Jan 24th 2005, 9:07 am
The Delivery Man...

What is it with waxy's on fridays? Food? Drinks? Girls? Boys? Pool?

I've never been there, where is it and whats the program? I mean there must be something that would make you stay all day in one place

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.