Dubai Nightlife

Old Jan 23rd 2005, 8:52 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: Dubai Nightlife

Originally Posted by Jellybean
He drives a subaru....toytown size
Noddy is my co driver....hay sexy how you doin? not sure i like the other thread asking for my bollocks on a plate!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 8:55 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dubai Nightlife

Originally Posted by lewis748
Subaru STi Group N and Mitshubishi T1 in World rally raid Events..

Nice,very nice actually

I used autocross on Evo 7 silver, I just love those small all wheel drive turbo runners. whats your daily driver?
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 8:57 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

Photo of me for on first stage of Toytown rally...co driver is pissed in back,....thats you JB...
Attached Images  
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 8:58 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Photo of me for on first stage of Toytown rally...co driver is pissed in back,....thats you JB...
PMSL
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 9:01 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I would co-drive you anytime lewis but maybe a test drive first would be enough
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 9:02 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Noddy is my co driver....hay sexy how you doin? not sure i like the other thread asking for my bollocks on a plate!!!

Who, what, where? bollocks
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 9:03 am
Long Member

I would co-drive you anytime lewis but maybe a test drive first would be enough
No sorry your going to have to be a bit more graffic than that SP....what sort of test drive were you talking about?
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 9:05 am
Long Member

Red face Re: Dubai Nightlife

Who, what, where? bollocks
one of the other treads and I've been asked to take anti horny pills....shoot myself first me thinks....
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 9:09 am
Banned

No sorry your going to have to be a bit more graffic than that SP....what sort of test drive were you talking about?
SP...hmmmmmm I wonder what that can stand for
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 9:12 am
Long Member

SP...hmmmmmm I wonder what that can stand for
I'll PM you...
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 9:19 am
Banned

I'll PM you...

OK sweetpea, I lost it for a moment there. Hey I noticed some other toys in the batcave last night....they're not mine, you not been cheating on me have you???
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 9:28 am
Long Member

OK sweetpea, I lost it for a moment there. Hey I noticed some other toys in the batcave last night....they're not mine, you not been cheating on me have you???
No No SP I've told you before the Big tarten one with the white top is my flask and you cant have it...I,m a one woman man unless you want to bring a freind then i,m open to suggestions..!!!