Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Be careful with shorthand LOL

Be careful with shorthand LOL

Old Jan 22nd 2005, 4:46 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Be careful with shorthand LOL

Sorry Novi,

I know you won't mind but I had to put this up.....ok darling, sweetest Novita sent me a message thanking me for the karma I had sent her....it's ok I just had to look twice. Is it me, am I going sex mad, is it my time of life or is everything I see looking like a sexual conitation?

[Quote]thank u for k-ing me ... xx novita77[Quote]

Old Jan 22nd 2005, 5:07 pm
Perfumdiva1

Smile Re: Be careful with shorthand LOL

[QUOTE=Jellybean]Sorry Novi,

I know you won't mind but I had to put this up.....ok darling, sweetest Novita sent me a message thanking me for the karma I had sent her....it's ok I just had to look twice. Is it me, am I going sex mad, is it my time of life or is everything I see looking like a sexual conitation?

[Quote]thank u for k-ing me ... xx novita77

Priceless

You gotta love that Novita

Old Jan 22nd 2005, 5:25 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Be careful with shorthand LOL

[QUOTE=Jellybean]Sorry Novi,

[Quote]thank u for k-ing me ... xx novita77

lol... surely u don't think abt sex with me eh...
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 5:52 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
lol... surely u don't think abt sex with me eh...

Not at all Novi but it just tickled me LOL
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 3:45 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

PMSL

You need treatment
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 3:52 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Nabs
PMSL

You need treatment

I know I take my medicine every night but I still feel the same in the morning
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 3:54 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I know I take my medicine every night but I still feel the same in the morning

Change the doctor or take second opinion
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 3:58 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: Be careful with shorthand LOL

Can I come and watch!!! and i do mean Come and Watch!!! JB and Nov!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 5:35 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
Hmmmm....
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 5:53 am
Banned

Originally Posted by lewis748

You r really nawty lewis....you might embarrass Novi
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 6:34 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Jellybean
You r really nawty lewis....you might embarrass Novi
I think I have thicker skin than an elephant...
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 7:44 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
I think I have thicker skin than an elephant...

Me thinks Lewis needs treatment too.........................LOL......antihorny pills hahaha
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 7:45 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Malteser
Me thinks Lewis needs treatment too.........................LOL......antihorny pills hahaha
I am afraid if there is any antihorny pills, he have to take all 1 month supply in a day...
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 8:47 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: Be careful with shorthand LOL

Just a quick note to thank all of you caring gilrlys out there that think i should have my knakers taken off to calm me down...I thank you...
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 8:47 am
Banned

LEWIS POPPET where are you????

Come get your medication

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.