Dubai Nightlife

Old Jan 20th 2005, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

RD1280 has a spectacular aura aboutRD1280 has a spectacular aura aboutRD1280 has a spectacular aura about
Default Dubai Nightlife

Can anyone suggest any good bars/nightclubs to go to while i visit dubai next month?

I'm not an expat yet but i'm on the verge of accepting a position over there, going across for 10days to check the place out before i confirm.

also i've read a previous post from someone in the same predicament as me who has several questions re banking etc. He was pointed in the direction of the FAQ section however this doesnt seem to work. (maybe just me!)
Old Jan 20th 2005, 4:16 pm
Just Joined

RD1280 has a spectacular aura aboutRD1280 has a spectacular aura aboutRD1280 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Dubai Nightlife

please ignore above, just found some useful threads.

Old Jan 20th 2005, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

http://www.timeoutdubai.com

http://www.dubaimagazineonline.com/nightlife.htm

Try these for starters or just ask on here
Old Jan 20th 2005, 4:47 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RD1280
Can anyone suggest any good bars/nightclubs to go to while i visit dubai next month?

I'm not an expat yet but i'm on the verge of accepting a position over there, going across for 10days to check the place out before i confirm.

also i've read a previous post from someone in the same predicament as me who has several questions re banking etc. He was pointed in the direction of the FAQ section however this doesnt seem to work. (maybe just me!)
DUBAI NIGHTLIFE...Hmmm, well make sure you bring plenty of Neurophen with you, you'll have fun trust me on that, just need to know where to go and when. I'm sure some of the guy's ( and girls) from on here will give you a few good pointers, come on guy's tell him what a dreadful time you in the evenings over here
Old Jan 21st 2005, 8:36 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
DUBAI NIGHTLIFE...Hmmm, well make sure you bring plenty of Neurophen with you, you'll have fun trust me on that, just need to know where to go and when. I'm sure some of the guy's ( and girls) from on here will give you a few good pointers, come on guy's tell him what a dreadful time you in the evenings over here
What do you want to know ??

The place is crawling with fine young femmes.....

most of them are on this board
Old Jan 21st 2005, 9:32 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
What do you want to know ??

The place is crawling with fine young femmes.....

most of them are on this board
NOt here JD. Finally went out to a bar couple of nights ago. Must have been 10guys to a woman in there haha...................makes u feel soooo wanted LOL
Old Jan 21st 2005, 10:10 am
Just Joined

Going with my mate, we are both 24 and on the lookout for women.

We were just looking to find out some names of bars/nightclubs that would be worth visiting.
Old Jan 21st 2005, 10:48 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi RD1280...... Welcome to the forum.

This link shud satisfy all of ur needs!

http://www.dubaicityguide.com/goingout/pubs.asp

The FAQ's r really useful aswell.
Old Jan 21st 2005, 12:54 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Going with my mate, we are both 24 and on the lookout for women.

We were just looking to find out some names of bars/nightclubs that would be worth visiting.
Okey Dokey.

If you after cabin crew, head done to either longs or scarletts, they normally head off to Zincs at 11-12pm (a small percent head off to So-Cho and Boudoir)

If your after ladies that are laid back and a good laugh, then head down to Jimmy Dix at 11-12ish or Rock Bottom after 12.

If you want to pay for it, Yorks if you want an asian/african woman, Tangerines if you want a fit Russian.

Locations:
Longs : Tower Rotana Hotel
Scarletts : basement of Emirates tower
Jimmy Dix : Mövenpick Hotel
Rock Bottom : Opp Burjaman
Tangerines : Fairmont Hotel SZR

(thanks Face for providing this information )
Old Jan 21st 2005, 12:59 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Okey Dokey.

If you after cabin crew, head done to either longs or scarletts, they normally head off to Zincs at 11-12pm (a small percent head off to So-Cho and Boudoir)

If your after ladies that are laid back and a good laugh, then head down to Jimmy Dix at 11-12ish or Rock Bottom after 12.

If you want to pay for it, Yorks if you want an asian/african woman, Tangerines if you want a fit Russian.

Locations:
Longs : Tower Rotana Hotel
Scarletts : basement of Emirates tower
Jimmy Dix : Mövenpick Hotel
Rock Bottom : Opp Burjaman
Tangerines : Fairmont Hotel SZR

(thanks Face for providing this information )
Lots of us normal people just out and about as well
Old Jan 21st 2005, 2:27 pm
Just Joined

thanks for the advice everyone.
i will be sure to go to all of those mentioned apart from the 'working ladies' places
Old Jan 21st 2005, 3:42 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks for the advice everyone.
i will be sure to go to all of those mentioned apart from the 'working ladies' places
have a safe trip. take some of this wind and sunshine over 4 the rest... they miss the sun in soggy dubai! lol
Old Jan 21st 2005, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Nightlife!! what about the day life, have just returned from Waxy's having had the Infamous Brunch went for a quick swim as the sun had popped out only to wake up and it had disappeared!! Now i am in limbo do i go out again or cook for myself and dirty lots of pots & pans, It's a tough decision sorted I go out
Old Jan 21st 2005, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

not going for another 3 weeks and 2 days!!
cant wait!!

Old Jan 21st 2005, 4:44 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Nightlife!! what about the day life, have just returned from Waxy's having had the Infamous Brunch went for a quick swim as the sun had popped out only to wake up and it had disappeared!! Now i am in limbo do i go out again or cook for myself and dirty lots of pots & pans, It's a tough decision sorted I go out
ahh bless, what a tough decision

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.