Dubai Dreams

Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

Trapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to all
Post Dubai Dreams

Hi guys - I watched this programme tonight and it was interesting. Mainly followed a photographer who works for Gulf News and two other journo's. He has been in Dubai for 6 months and was saying how the shine is spectacular but when you start to scratch the surface you see things that can make you unhappy. Not too sure what he means just yet...

BBC Dubai Dreams Programme
Old Oct 31st 2005, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

barsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dubai Dreams

Originally Posted by Trapt777
Hi guys - I watched this programme tonight and it was interesting. Mainly followed a photographer who works for Gulf News and two other journo's. He has been in Dubai for 6 months and was saying how the shine is spectacular but when you start to scratch the surface you see things that can make you unhappy. Not too sure what he means just yet...

i didn't see it, but i'm sure no matter where you travel, scratch deep enough you'll find something upsetting.
Old Oct 31st 2005, 10:04 pm
W10

Dubai is mostly all style no substance. There is good stuff there and there are good interesting people but you've got to hunt for it/them.

Old Oct 31st 2005, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

barsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by W10
Dubai is mostly all style no substance. There is good stuff there and there are good interesting people but you've got to hunt for it/them.
yes, i agree! and the bigger/older dubai gets harder it is to find them!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 3:38 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

shine is spectacular but when you start to scratch the surface you see things that can make you unhappy
That's probably the best description i've seen of Dubai.

It's a big amusement park, take away the facade and all your left with is a shithole in the desert.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 3:59 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5

It's a big amusement park, take away the facade and all your left with is a shithole in the desert.

Every country has its good and the bad, but when we draw a chart and compare and goods here against usa than I think Dubai is far better off.

A friend of mine visited usa and her shoes got stuck in the road during summer heat, she told me they cant built even roads there properly.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 5:02 am
Just Joined

CMtoronto2dubai has a spectacular aura aboutCMtoronto2dubai has a spectacular aura aboutCMtoronto2dubai has a spectacular aura about

Well one thing we know for sure that is an issue, is the Human trafficking which continues to be an issue here in UAE.
I do hope that one day, the regulators step up on this issue, and terminate this issue.
What are the chances, that Dubai can become a clean city without the RUSSKIE women. I know speaking to a lot of people, that is an issue on their mind as well.

Old Nov 1st 2005, 5:52 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5

I think you should get off the fence and tell us what you really think!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 6:11 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5

You make similar statements of all places - change this or that and it's crap.

Oh to live in a perfect world!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

I am surprised that they haven't blocked it yet!!!!!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 7:08 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Every country has its good and the bad, but when we draw a chart and compare and goods here against usa than I think Dubai is far better off.

A friend of mine visited usa and her shoes got stuck in the road during summer heat, she told me they cant built even roads there properly.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Dub ai, better than the US, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

...tell your friend that she should buy real shoes instead of the knockoffs so prevalent in stores in the UAE
Old Nov 1st 2005, 7:10 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

Originally Posted by Benson
I am surprised that they haven't blocked it yet!!!!!
I'm sure it will happen soon, how else would Dubai keep up its image without censoring and blocking anything negative to come out about it, in addition to owning all the major news outlets!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 7:17 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
I'm sure it will happen soon, how else would Dubai keep up its image without censoring and blocking anything negative to come out about it, in addition to owning all the major news outlets!
If Dubai is so bad, why don't you leave
Old Nov 1st 2005, 7:19 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
I'm working on it, only thing keeping me here is 5 more months of great weather and the friends i have here.

Then i'm gone, maybe sooner.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 7:19 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NorthernLad

A lot of people have asked that.............. and I'm sure he will tell you why we've all heard it before i

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.