Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai Country Club - possible closure

Dubai Country Club - possible closure

Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai Country Club - possible closure

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Rachel isn't well and has fallen asleep. I rang up and they shut at 2 so I am going first thing in the morning. I shall sit there all day if necessary!!! does anyone know where I can pay my phone bill apart from Etisalat?
oh poor Rachel...what's up?? you can pay it at the payment machine in Jumeriah Beach plaza as far as i'm aware...and can't you pay online??

MM, xx
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:48 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh poor Rachel...what's up?? you can pay it at the payment machine in Jumeriah Beach plaza as far as i'm aware...and can't you pay online??

MM, xx
you can only pay on line if you have a land line with them? apparently?
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

you can only pay on line if you have a land line with them? apparently?
how friggin typical...well you could try the Jumeirah Plaza booth...don't know whether there is one anywhere else...?

MM, xx
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:57 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

how friggin typical...well you could try the Jumeirah Plaza booth...don't know whether there is one anywhere else...?

MM, xx
I'll just got down to Etisalat, can't see any other option. Didn't do too bad though, I aint paid it for 8 months!!!
Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I pay my Eti-salad internet bills at the payment machines. Used to pay them at a maill in deepest darkest Deira, but think they also have them at DCC and the other main malls.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

BC there is a payment machine in the MOE just by Carrefours, I think it is the aisle near Minutes, round there anyway.
Good luck. xx
Old Aug 14th 2007, 12:32 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
BC there is a payment machine in the MOE just by Carrefours, I think it is the aisle near Minutes, round there anyway.
Good luck. xx
really!! I was in there the other day and asked at customer services and they said that there was none!! I been to Etisalat now and got lost coming home!!! serious!!!

Thanks Pats
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:04 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

really!! I was in there the other day and asked at customer services and they said that there was none!! I been to Etisalat now and got lost coming home!!! serious!!!

Thanks Pats
I believe you.. I went out for lunch at Mercato and got lost coming back to the office just by The French Bakery!!
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:19 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by beebee
I believe you.. I went out for lunch at Mercato and got lost coming back to the office just by The French Bakery!!
that roundabout it hell! you can't actually get back onto the SZR, I end up on the Al Khail and then coming off at Safa and taking the SZR from there, then I get home and find out I could have paid it in the Mall!!!
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

so your office is not far from my new office beebs
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
so your office is not far from my new office beebs
Oh.. i am just behind the French Bakery.. had lunch there with one of ou friends, was nice
Old Aug 14th 2007, 2:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

that roundabout it hell! you can't actually get back onto the SZR
ohhh...someone else told me that today and they were running late for a meeting and this made them even later, sounds like a mare...

MM, xx
Old Aug 14th 2007, 2:27 pm

ohhh...someone else told me that today and they were running late for a meeting and this made them even later, sounds like a mare...

MM, xx
I was right by my office but on the opposite side of the road coming from the Satwa road.. I had to go all the way down to the Burj to make a U turn..
Old Aug 14th 2007, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

Raaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really nice

I was right by my office but on the opposite side of the road coming from the Satwa road.. I had to go all the way down to the Burj to make a U turn..
hey beebee where are you now it means you in bank street. or near ramada hotel.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 2:56 pm

Originally Posted by Raaj
hey beebee where are you now it means you in bank street. or near ramada hotel.
No.. like I said.. behind the French Bakery

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.