Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai Country Club - possible closure

Dubai Country Club - possible closure

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai Country Club - possible closure

Originally Posted by jvr20
Owned by the members themselves, the club is governed by a dedicated Committee of elected members, and managed by a team of experienced leisure and hospitality professionals. A commitment to high standards of service, provision of quality and ensuring unquestionable value for money, are always key aims upheld.

communist country?
It all changed when Blue Cat said it was owned by the General Manager...
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:18 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
It all changed when Blue Cat said it was owned by the General Manager...
I said he thinks he owns it?
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
can't say on here mate, been told to shut up. Apparently the club belongs to the General Manager not the members. Will PM you.
I said he thinks he owns it?
Sure you did...Let me roll my eyes...
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:21 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Sure you did...Let me roll my eyes...
I can see how you misunderstood I was being sarcastic though
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I can see how you misunderstood I was being sarcastic though
I was getting different vibes from you...
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:24 am
Concierge

I was getting different vibes from you...
apologies
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

apologies
Wub back,baby...
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:29 am
Concierge

Wub back,baby...
I needed that today, feeling somewhat down in the dumps over this club business.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I needed that today, feeling somewhat down in the dumps over this club business.
Let Attila The Hun get you some aromatic stuff and essential oils and rub you to relaxation...
Or better yet;get yourself a Cadbury's Dairy Milk...
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:33 am
Concierge

Let Attila The Hun get you some aromatic stuff and essential oils and rub you to relaxation...
I don't like milk chocolate. I trying to be positive about the situation but until we get good press coverage we won't get any more signatures. Nearly 600 names on there now
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I don't like milk chocolate. I trying to be positive about the situation but until we get good press coverage we won't get any more signatures. Nearly 600 names on there now
I gave you those two zeros...
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:41 am
Concierge

I gave you those two zeros...
thanks !
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 6:35 am
Concierge

Front page Gulf News, not 100% correct but exposure all the same.

Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Hey Confucius! I was going to try that, but I'm still paying for the new handbag!! Might try to find a dark chocolate Flake though!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:45 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse
Hey Confucius! Might try to find a dark chocolate Flake though!

Lamcy supermarket

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.