Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai Country Club - possible closure

Dubai Country Club - possible closure

Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai Country Club - possible closure

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Lamcy supermarket
dark chocolate flake...now that's just wrong!!!

MM, xx
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:50 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
it so isnt!!! lovely!!!!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

MM, xx
Could get downright dirty with a dark chololate flake MM!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:56 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse
what is chololate???
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse
you should see what you can do with a milk one, lol...

MM, xx
Old Aug 4th 2007, 1:06 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

MM, xx
Tell us MM..
Old Aug 4th 2007, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by beebee
Tell us MM..
ohhh noooo, i couldn't give away my secrets...

MM, xx
Old Aug 4th 2007, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
I am getting visions

Can you send me the link again for the petition BC and I will get my girlies to sign it too
Old Aug 5th 2007, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Amazing Grace
I am getting visions

Can you send me the link again for the petition BC and I will get my girlies to sign it too
www.petitionspot/petitions/savedubaicountryclub
Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks ATM, BC sent it to me by email last night. I have passed it on to friends and family who have lived/visited/worked in Dubai so fingers crossed every signature helps
Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:06 am
Concierge

Thanks ATM, BC sent it to me by email last night. I have passed it on to friends and family who have lived/visited/worked in Dubai so fingers crossed every signature helps
it was on the radio this morning again. the petition is IP protected to stop people signing in with 20 different names. Some listener text in asking which idiot set up a petition that can't be accessed by everyone and said that the club should be shut down anyway. I hope it wasn't diabolical!!!
Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

it was on the radio this morning again. the petition is IP protected to stop people signing in with 20 different names. Some listener text in asking which idiot set up a petition that can't be accessed by everyone and said that the club should be shut down anyway. I hope it wasn't diabolical!!!
Let me at him, let me at him. I wonder if this was before he went off on another one of his successful business trips to Ethiopia
Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:12 am
Concierge

Let me at him, let me at him. I wonder if this was before he went off on another one of his successful business trips to Ethiopia
all the text that were sent in were supportive ones!
Old Aug 5th 2007, 4:04 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

all the text that were sent in were supportive ones!
Hey BC.. do you need anything from me to get that one months membership.. passport copy etc... Can I just go down there or should I meet up with you first?
Old Aug 5th 2007, 4:31 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by beebee
Hey BC.. do you need anything from me to get that one months membership.. passport copy etc... Can I just go down there or should I meet up with you first?
will pm you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.