Just Joined

I'll get my coat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dubai - Cost of Living

ohhh. i see!

its all good.....

so you enjoyed dubai then CP?
Old Sep 12th 2004, 12:15 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Because he's jealous of your job in Dubai
I was actually going to say congrats if I have not allready.

WEll done mate.
Old Sep 12th 2004, 12:17 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
I was actually going to say congrats if I have not allready.

WEll done mate.
You have to say that...now that your real emotions have been uncovered.
Old Sep 12th 2004, 12:17 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by I'll get my coat
ohhh. i see!

its all good.....

so you enjoyed dubai then CP?
Yup, Dubai is great. You'll love it.
Old Sep 12th 2004, 12:20 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
You have to say that...now that your real emotions have been uncovered.
i think that if you check the thread then you will see that I have been nnothing but nice and was merely curious as to if it would be the SAME car from London or if it would be the same model on DXB. If it were the SAME car then I was curious as to if it were going be DHL'ed so I assumed it was a gift from the company that was a toy that Max had on his desk.

Also I do not like white goods. Gaggia's coffee machines are usually black or silver and big white fridges make me think if sterile kitchens.... nah nah

I need more coffee