Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Is dreambox still around?

Is dreambox still around?

Old Feb 1st 2019, 10:21 am
Banned

Elgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is dreambox still around?

Hello everyone - When I lived in Bahrain ten years ago there was a wonderful contraption known as dreambox, which when hooked up to the internet and your telly allowed you to watch all sorts of weird and wonderful channels for a very low pecuniary output. The last few years I've been living in a compound in Saudi which had all the TV channels covered, but my next job in the magic kingdom is mafi compound (yikes) so I'll probably have to sort out my own televisual needs. Anyone got the 411 on Dreamboxes in Dammam?
Old Feb 1st 2019, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

gottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to all
Default Re: Is dreambox still around?

10 years ago we used to use a contraption called a slingbox which connected the UK TV satellite receiver to the internet. They are still on sale on Amazon £50.
Since then I have used a Vee Pee NN which has worked fine in KSA