Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Doha visa Exit Permit

Doha visa Exit Permit

Old Mar 8th 2013, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doha visa Exit Permit

Originally Posted by JSOAB
Spot on mate, I'm a newbie to BE and full of hope to apply & get a job in Doha this spring purely for financial reasons.

Had enough of trying and trying various jobs and ventures in the UK only to realise that I'm doing charity.

If the package covers the major expenses and allows savings to accumulate then I can put up with the heat and attitudes and incompetent indigenous peoples.
I really don't care what will happen to the ME in 10 - 20 years time when the non renewables run dry and the place becomes another wh***house like Dubai.
6 months is Doha and you'll be begging for a weekend in Dubai .
Old Oct 18th 2013, 4:00 pm
Just Joined

doha123 is an unknown quantity at this point

can sponsors track your movements in and out of the country if you have a multiple exit permit?
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by doha123
can sponsors track your movements in and out of the country if you have a multiple exit permit?
All your exits and entries are logged when you have a multi exit permit , you can also view the info online through the MOI portal if you're using an E gate card .