Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Doha - THOROUGH house cleaning services

Doha - THOROUGH house cleaning services

Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:42 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doha - THOROUGH house cleaning services

Originally Posted by gedge
you never know
what's there to know...
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:44 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MataHari
what's there to know...
whether it might be for the best... or not
this conversation has gone circular
apologies to the OP
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:45 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GedRobinson
Hi,

I'm looking for a house cleaning service in Doha, but not just a maid, yet.

I'm looking for someone or a company who will clean a house top to bottom, and do a good job.

I'm moving into a villa, brand new, which has supposedly been cleaned after the build, but actually it's not too good. The landlord reckons he's cleaned it and I think I'm not going to get much joy there, so before putting myself, my wife, and my daughter in there, I'd like it done properly.

Anyone got any suggestions which don't involve doing it myself

Thanks,

Ged
THIS OLE HOUSE - 28/03/1981
3 weeks at #1 - 17 weeks on chart

This ole house once knew his children
This ole house once knew a wife
This ole house was home and comfort
As we fought the storms of life
This old house once rang with laughter
This old house heard many shouts
Now she trembles in the darkness
When the lightnin' walks about

(Ain't a-gonna need this house no longer)
(Ain't a-gonna need this house no more)
Ain't got time to fix the shingles
Ain't a-got time to fix the floor
Ain't got time to oil the hinges
Nor to mend no windowpane
Ain't a-gonna need this house no longer
She's a-gettin' ready to meet the saints

This ole house is gettin' shaky
This ole house is gettin' old
This ole house lets in the rain
This ole house lets in the cold
On my knees I'm gettin' chilly
But I feel no fear nor pain
'Cause I see an angel peekin'
Through the broken windowpane

Ain't a-got time to fix the floor

This ole house is afraid of thunder
This ole house is afraid of storms
This ole house just groans and trembles
When the night wind flings out its arms
This ole house is gettin' feeble
This old house is needin' paint
Just like me it's tuckered out
But I'm a-gettin' ready to meet the saints

Ain't got time to fix the floor

Ain't got time to fix the floor
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:48 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
whether it might be for the best... or not
this conversation has gone circular
apologies to the OP
lol..you are right....anyway, pleased to meet you.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:06 am
Just Joined

GedRobinson is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmmmm. Thank you for your advice.

I've had some very useful, and pleasant, responses.

And please, don't feel compelled to answer any of my postings here. It's an online forum. If someone can help me, and they want to, they will. And I will be grateful. If not, then I'm happy that they don't.

What isn't so helpful when someone is asking a genuine question, for a genuine reason, because they have a genuine (and often pressing) question, are facetious comments, hijacking of a thread into some kind of chatroom-like discussion, and disparaging & judgemental commentary about, for example, whether a wife should have a cleaner if she's not working.

Thanks anyway.

G

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
You would be more likely to get a better response if you tried not to come across as a bit rude.
We are not here to assist you with every single question you have, but people will help if you are a bit more polite and dont come across as such a demanding little man.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:10 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, I dont think we have discussed this before:

do you think that if a wife is not working that she should have a maid?

Thoughts?????
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:11 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Thoughts?????
I am keeping my thoughts to myself, I value my life !!!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:14 am
hmmmm...nice

Thoughts?????
WTF...i have to go out now, but I do have some thoughts on this one....
later
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

Mellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to behold

Cant stop to type, have to show the maid how to work the DVD player so she can watch the latest episode of "Perfect Housewives"
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Mellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.almanapartners.com/SisCo.html

Almana Engineering & Contracting Company

P.O Box 1909, Doha, Qatar
Tel.:+974 4328390/77/76, Fax.:+974 4427294
E - Mail: [email protected]

that might help
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

otterlake is just really niceotterlake is just really niceotterlake is just really niceotterlake is just really niceotterlake is just really niceotterlake is just really niceotterlake is just really niceotterlake is just really nice

Thoughts?????

I think that if a wife gave up her career, house, family, etc to give her husband the chance to further his career or try something new, she should get whatever her little heart desires...
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by otterlake
I think that if a wife gave up her career, house, family, etc to give her husband the chance to further his career or try something new, she should get whatever her little heart desires...
A woman should ALWAYS have what her little heart desires, shouldn't she????!!!!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:18 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Lady Lou
A woman should ALWAYS have what her little heart desires, shouldn't she????!!!!
All women should, its easy...they need to get off their backsides and get a job instead of feeding of their husbands generosity..or stupidity.

And i thought the Emirati's were bad for living off hand-outs......

-Jd sits back and waits for the abuse........
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

All women should, its easy...they need to get off their backsides and get a job instead of feeding of their husbands generosity..or stupidity.

lol, JD, I asked for it....
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:22 pm
hmmmm...nice

you seem to be fond of wheat lately...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.