Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Doha - THOROUGH house cleaning services

Doha - THOROUGH house cleaning services

Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:05 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doha - THOROUGH house cleaning services

Originally Posted by GedRobinson
Thanks for your constructive response.

G
Your welcome

But if your gonna come on here demanding information, try being nicer..we dont get paid for this you know !!! ....FFS
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:27 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Thank You. This is the first considered reply this thread has seen (apart from my OWN reply, directly above )

OK. I do have a copy of that "Marhaba book thingy", but I've been using it to put my coffee mug on. Maybe I'll look in there.

G
Welcome to BE...it's a learning curve...(I am resisting the urge to use bold....)
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:30 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Thank You. This is the first considered reply this thread has seen (apart from my OWN reply, directly above )

OK. I do have a copy of that "Marhaba book thingy", but I've been using it to put my coffee mug on. Maybe I'll look in there.

G
as Mellie66 said, wait till Novi gets here
she's one of the sensible ones
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:30 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
Welcome to BE...it's a learning curve...(I am resisting the urge to use bold....)
MH...we are filling up his thread with unconstructive comments.

Remember, we are here to serve him and answer all his questions.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

The woman likes to check out the "thingies" of books...Pervert!!!Leave the thingies alone!!!!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:33 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
MH...we are filling up his thread with unconstructive comments.

Remember, we are here to serve him and answer all his questions.
oh dear...we are not one of the sensible ones I have just learned from some one with authority....
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:35 am

oh dear...we are not one of the sensible ones I have just learned from some one with authority....
who was that then?
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:37 am
Up in the air

G
You would be more likely to get a better response if you tried not to come across as a bit rude.
We are not here to assist you with every single question you have, but people will help if you are a bit more polite and dont come across as such a demanding little man.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:37 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by gedge
who was that then?
oh hello....didn't see you there...
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:38 am
hmmmm...nice

You would be more likely to get a better response if you tried not to come across as a bit rude.
We are not here to assist you with every single question you have, but people will help if you are a bit more polite and dont come across as such a demanding little man.
are you really Rushman....
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:38 am

oh hello....didn't see you there...
no one ever does
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:39 am
Up in the air

Speak for yourself! i am one of the sensibiliestesed people here like :P
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:39 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by gedge
no one ever does
might be for the best...
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:40 am
hmmmm...nice

Speak for yourself! i am one of the sensibiliestesed people here like :P
come and sit down for a bit...nurse will be here soon
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:40 am

might be for the best...
you never know

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.